- 10:00 am Museum Of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
- 12:02 pm Oriental Bay
- 01:09 pm Frank Kitts Park
- 02:11 pm Museum Of Wellington City And Sea
- 03:44 pm Wellington Cable Car
- 04:19 pm Old St. Pauls
- 04:55 pm Cuba Street
- 08:00 am Wellington Botanical Garden
- 10:02 am Sacred Heart Cathedral
- 10:39 am The Colonial Cottage Museum
- 11:45 am Adam Art Gallery
- 12:48 pm Cable Car Museum
- 01:24 pm Beehive
- 03:02 pm Carter Observatory
- 04:44 pm Makara Peak Mountain Bike Path
- 06:00 am Mount Victoria Lookout
- 07:42 am Princess Bay
- 09:05 am Zealandia
- 11:26 am Wellington Zoo
- 02:38 pm Weta Cave
Tuesday 26, Sep Wellington
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa is the national museum of New Zealand. It gives visit...
1.476 km | 2.60 mins12:02 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of Wellington’s most popular beach, the Oriental Bay is a nice little beach where you c...
2.3 km | 7 mins
0.7 km | 2 mins02:11 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Housed in a heritage building along the waterfront, the Museum of Wellington City and Sea is rank...
0.6 km | 3 mins03:44 pm Stay for 30 min
The Wellington Cable Car is one of Wellington’s iconic tourist attractions. It completed 11...
1.3 km | 5 mins04:19 pm Stay for 30 min
Beautiful beyond words, the Old St. Paul’s church is an iconic building of Wellington. And ...
3.3 km | 6 mins04:55 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Dubbed as Wellington’s coolest street, the Cuba Street is a place with a culinary and creat...
Wednesday 27, Sep Wellington
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Classified as a ‘Garden of National Significance’ by the Royal New Zealand Institute ...
1.0 km | 2 mins
3.6 km | 7 mins
2.0 km | 6 mins
1.0 km | 3 mins
2.5 km | 7 mins
3.5 km | 7 mins03:02 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Carter Observatory has been a Wellington icon since 1941. On offer are state of the art, interact...
6.0 km | 13 mins
Thursday 28, Sep Wellington
06:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Situated at 196 metres above the city of Wellington, the Mount Victoria Lookout is a Wellington m...
6.8 km | 12 mins
13.7 km | 24 mins09:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
Situated just a few minutes away from downtown Wellington, Zealandia is home to some of New Zeala...
8.9 km | 21 mins11:26 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Wellington Zoo was New Zealand’s first zoo when it was opened in the year 1906. A centu...
5.5 km | 12 mins02:38 pm Stay for 1 hr
Weta is an Oscar winning visual effects company based in Wellington. At the Weta Cave, you get a ...
Explore More of Wellington:
- What to See in One Day in Wellington
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Wellington
- What to See in 3 Days in Wellington
- Best Way to See Wellington in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Wellington
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Wellington
- How to Spend a Week in Wellington
- Things to do in Wellington
- Where to stay in Wellington
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Nuuk
- 3 Day Trips To Budapest
- Trip To Manali
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Ibiza
- Trip To Kusadasi
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To Bali
- Trip To Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Pisa
- Trip To Kovalam, Kumarakom, Thekkady
- Trip To Edinburgh, Portree
- Trip To Milan
- Trip To Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York City, Grand Canyon National Park
- Trip To Taipei
- Trip To Johor Bahru
- Trip To Paris, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Barcelona, Lucerne
- Trip To Kathmandu, Pokhara
- 3 Day Trip To Honolulu
- Trip To Singapore, Bali
- 6 Day Trip To Bangkok From Kolkata
- 3 Day Trip To Rishikesh From Pune
- Trip To Baga
- 3 Day Trip To Auli From New Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To London From Tallinn
- 5 Day Trip To Amsterdam From Bialystok
- 11 Day Trip To Grand Canyon National Park From Farmington
- 9 Day Trip To Honolulu From Christchurch
- 11 Day Trip To Sydney, Adelaide, Cairns From Bengaluru