West Semarang Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in West Semarang - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the West Semarang? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in West Semarang that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in West Semarang?
Perfecting your 72 hours in West Semarang doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert West Semarang trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for West Semarang tour:
- Considering that you are in West Semarang for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of West Semarang.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in West Semarang?
The budget travel price for 3 days in West Semarang is USD 108 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in West Semarang
To make the most of your three days in West Semarang, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of West Semarang to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for West Semarang local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of West Semarang.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of West Semarang.
Getting around West Semarang in 3 days
While West Semarang has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore West Semarang using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in West Semarang for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to West Semarang, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to West Semarang
Recommended West Semarang Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!