Winona Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Winona for 5 days from Winona itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Winona in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Winona.
- Coconino National Forest And Lava River Cave
- Nativity Of The Blessed Virgin Mary
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- Lumberyard Brewing Co
- Museum Club
- San Francisco Peaks And Humphreys Peak
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Historic Downtown And Railroad District
- Museum Of Northern Arizona
- Pioneer Museum
- Buffalo Park
- Thorpe Park
- Hitchin' Post Stables
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- The Arboretum At Flagstaff
- Elden Pueblo
- Dry Creek Vista
- Lowell Observatory
- Orpheum Theater
- Mother Road Brewing Company
- Northern Arizona University
5 Days in Winona - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Winona is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Winona when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Winona tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Winona ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Winona. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Winona. You can visit popular places in Winona, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Winona 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Winona are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Winona in 5 days?
Dry Creek Vista must be a part of your Winona itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Winona travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Winona like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Winona.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Winona in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Winona on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Winona
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Winona. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Winona for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Winona, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Winona for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.