Yonkers Itinerary 4 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 4 days in Yonkers from Yonkers itinerary 4 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 4 days trip to Yonkers.
- Allegany Museum
- Holy Cross United Methodist Church
- Cumberland Bone Cave
- Poor Bob's Bait & Tackle
- First United Methodist Church
- Milleson's Walnut Grove
- Springfield Assembly Of God
- Eagles Nest Campground
- Hyndman Ministries Center
- Glad Tidings Assembly Of God
- Wills Mt Church Of Christ
- Hidden Springs Campgrounds
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Hyndman-Londonderry Public Library
- Kennells Mills Sportsmen Club
- Rocky Gap Lodge - Reservations - World Wide Reservations
- Bethel Christian Church
- Cox Camping
- Wesley Chapel Umc
- Double O Retreat
- Little Orleans Campground
- Prosperity United Methodist Church
- Christ Lutheran Church
- Dan's Mountain State Park
- Trinity United Methodist Church
4 Days in Yonkers - Perfect Holiday Guide
A fun-filled vacation to the lively and effervescent city of Yonkers is surely on the bucket-list of every globetrotter. Filled to the brim with splendid places of immense natural beauty, culturally significant landmarks, exciting party spots, historically rich destinations and charming touristy attractions Yonkers bequeaths tourists of all age groups and tastes with endless vacationing opportunities.
Are 4 days enough for trip to Yonkers?
Considering the fact that Yonkers has so much to do, you can easily spend a week or more here and not get bored. While exploring Yonkers in simply 4 days might seem like an impossible task, TripHobo is here to suggest some 4 days trip plans so that you can make the most out of it! Not just attractions, TripHobo will help you to figure out how much money is required for 4 days in Yonkers, trip plans that include accommodation and activities, 3N/4D packages in Yonkers and things to do in Yonkers in 4 days.
What to pack for 4 days in Yonkers vacation?
Since you are going to be spending more than just a couple of days in Yonkers, here are few must-haves in your luggage:
- Layered clothing, it always comes handy.
- Empty bottle of water to stay hydrated.
- Prescription meds.
Yonkers travel tips and transportation modes:
- Book 4-day Yonkers transport pass if available, that will help you save on commute in the city.
- Make sure to explore the city centre on foot.
- Check with local car/bike rental agencies and you can have your own vehicle to move around Yonkers.
- Spend an afternoon indulging in some retail therapy.
Where to eat and drink in Yonkers?
4 days is a good enough time and you'll have almost 12 different meals to explore the variety of delicacies offered in Yonkers. Best bet is to ask your host or a local to guide you to the best food joints.
Best accommodation options for 4 days 3 nights in Yonkers
On your 4 day trip to Yonkers, you can book a hotel or an bed and breakfast in the neighbourhood of your choice and not necessarily near the airport or the train station. You can also try 2 different accommodations in different areas to get slice of two different locales.
Recent Yonkers itinerary 4 days From Travellers
Here are recent Yonkers itineraries for 4 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Yonkers itineraries and make your own 4 days trip plan for Yonkers.
Popular itineraries for 4 Days in Yonkers
These are frequently referred itineraries for 4 Days in Yonkers by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Yonkers quickly.
- Leh Itinerary 4 Days
- Paris Itinerary 4 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 4 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 4 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 4 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 4 Days
- Sioux Falls Itinerary 4 Days
- Sacramento Itinerary 4 Days
- Oklahoma City Itinerary 4 Days
- Toulon Itinerary 4 Days
- Santa Cruz Itinerary 4 Days
- Charlotte Itinerary 4 Days
- New Haven Itinerary 4 Days
- Syracuse Itinerary 4 Days
- Rochester Itinerary 4 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!