- 08:00 am Snorkelling In Cavtat
- 08:45 am Old Town
- 04:45 pm Church Of St. Ignatius
- 05:31 pm Lokrum Island
- 09:00 am Ancient City Walls
- 12:00 pm War Photo Limited
- 01:30 pm Synagogue And Jewish Museum
- 02:23 pm Dubrovnik Cable Car
- 04:01 pm Dubrovnik Cathedral
- 05:23 pm Ronald Brown Pathway
Thursday 23, Jun
17 m | 1 min08:45 am Stay for 8 hrs
This precious sice of history was brutally bombed in the Croatian War of Independence in the 90s,...
0.4 km | 1 min04:45 pm Stay for 45 min
Unhappy with Italian scholars and education, the Bishop Beccaddeli of Dubrovnik commissioned the ...
0.1 km | 1 min05:31 pm Stay for 6 hrs
One of Dubrovnik’s more popular off coast attractions, this emerald in the ocean has a mona...
Friday 24, Jun
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Medieval Dubrovnik took its defences super seriously. How seriously you ask? Well, imagine you we...
0.4 km | 1 min
62 m | 1 min
3.4 km | 8 mins02:23 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
4 minutes, 778 metres long and 405 metres high – the Cable Car experience is un-freaking-be...
No transit found04:01 pm Stay for 1 hr
The building you see today is te fifth cathedral built on that vary spot. The last one before cur...
16.7 km | 22 mins
- Boat Tours
- Ronald Brown Pathway
- Bar Kamen Mali
- Church Of Saint Nicholas
- Rector's Palace
- Town Cemetery
- Guesthouse Karacic
- Rector's Palace And St. Nicholas Church
- Adriana Cavtat Travel Agency
- Franciscan Monastery Hotel
- 3 Day Trip To Cavtat From Tallinn
- 6 Day Trip To Cavtat
- 3 Day Trip To Cavtat From Cavtat
- 2 Day Trip To Cavtat From Cavtat
- 3 Day Trip To Cavtat From Bolton
- 4 Day Trip To Cavtat From Winchester
- 3 Day Trip To Cavtat From Nottingham
- 3 Day Trip To Cavtat From Warminster
- 3 Day Trip To Cavtat From Dubrovnik
- 5 Day Trip To Cavtat From Central District Police Service Centre