Zomba Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Zomba - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Zomba is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Zomba when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Zomba tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Zomba ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Zomba. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Zomba. You can visit popular places in Zomba, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Zomba?
The budget cost of 5 days in Zomba is USD 180. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Zomba 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Zomba are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Zomba in 5 days?
Dignitas International, Mosque, University Of Malawi, Invest In Knowledge Initiative must be a part of your Zomba itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Zomba travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Zomba like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Zomba.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Zomba in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Zomba on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Zomba
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Zomba. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Zomba for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Zomba, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Zomba for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.