Al Qattara Arts CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: Al Qattara, Abu Dhabi, UAE, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-37118200
- Ticket Price: 20 AED
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum
Al Qattara Arts Centre - Review
The Al Qattara arts centre is an arts gallery and an interesting place for tourists in Abu Dhabi specifically, Al Ain. The exterior of the museum features refined traditional Arabian architecture and the interior exhibits modern artistry and artefacts along with special rooms designed for the education of the visitors or students pursuing Arabian Art. This building which used to be a fort is the perfect setting for such a creative use purpose!The Centre provides the venue for the demonstration and illustration of arts along with the application and development of the learned culture in the Arabian community.
The Al Qattara arts centre also houses the music lessons and learning of art craft with a dry studio along with a wet studio which can be used for painting and pottery. There are digitally equipped rooms for photography and computerisation and specific calligraphy sections.
Al Qattara Arts Centre Information
- The Al Qattara is renowned for being the first ever fully functional and exhibition gallery of artistry and craft.
- Moreover, the creations at the Al Qattara are exhibited nationally at the Abu Dhabi National Theatre.
How To reach Al Qattara Arts Centre by Public Transport
- Al Qattara
Restaurants Near Al Qattara Arts Centre
- Sm Batangas Al Ain Rotana Applebees
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Abu Dhabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Abu Dhabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Al Qattara Arts Centre
16.15% of people who visit Abu Dhabi include Al Qattara Arts Centre in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
28.42% of people start their Al Qattara Arts Centre visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Al Qattara Arts Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Al Qattara Arts Centre
Al Qattara Arts Centre Map
Al Qattara Arts Centre Trips
Al Qattara Arts Centre, Abu Dhabi Reviews
It is an interesting and interactive place. I like that modern art is used to display the historic games along with the visit to an actual archaeological site. The quality of art displayed in the art classrooms, whereas lessons are given, are of high standard showing the skill of a very good art teacher. It is really good to see the arts held with such importance.
The souk around with traditional food is nice. only on weekends or festivals.
Fun place, they hold exhibitions frequently.
It was very interesting and I was impressed. Staff was very helpful. For visitors good venue to visit.
Old souq old fort oasis falag nice area with activates and event
All QuestionsAl qattara arts centre
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta