Saunders Farm87 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7893 Bleeks Rd, Ottawa, ON, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6138385440
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids
The Saunders Farm offers entertainment for all ages. From mind-tickling hedges Maze and Jumping Pillows to live shows, a pumpkin patch, hayrides and the farm highlight - The Haunted attractions, you are sure to find something that interests you.
The restaurants and eateries are perfect to grab a quick meal or snacks at and the creepy actors that haunt the farm are just what you need to complete the Halloween experience!
Entrance Ticket Details For Saunders Farm
Haunting Season Daytime hours (Open weekends only between September 24- October 31st)
- Every Saturday: 10.00 am- 6.00 pm (Last Daytime Hayride is at 4:45 pm)
- Every Sunday: 10.00 am- 5.00 pm (Last Daytime Hayride is at 4:45 pm)
- P.D. Day Friday October 7th: 10.00 am- 6.00pm (no stage shows)
- Thanksgiving Monday October 10th: 10.00 am- 5.00 pm
Haunting Season Night Hours: (Open weekend night between September 24- October 31st)
- Friday nights: 6.00 pm- 11.00 pm
- Saturday nights: 6.00 pm- 11.00 pm
- Halloweek Oct 24-28th Monday through Thursday 6.00 pm-9.00 pm (No stage show)
- Sunday October 30th: 5.00 pm- 9.00 pm
- Hallowe’en night October 31st: 6.00 pm- 10.00 pm
Note: Last admission is 1 hour prior to closing.
For other timings, visit the official website.
Saunders Farm Hours
Daytime Admission Fee:
- General admission: $18.58 + HST per person (kids 2 and under are free).
- Group day admission: $16.95 + HST per person (10 or more guests).
- Discounted day admission: $16.95 + HST per person (available only through discounted ticket prices).
Night-time Admission Fee:
- General night admission: $31.86 + HST per person
- RIP admission: $53.95 + HST per person (jump to the front of the line at each of our Attractions).
- Site-only night admission: $13.27+HST (no access to our NIGHT Haunts).
- Group night admission: $26.95 + HST per person (10 or more guests).
- Discounted night admission: $26.95 + HST per person (available through discounted tickets partners only).
For other prices, visit the official website.
How to Reach Saunders Farm
- By Bus: Munster / Bleeks
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ottawa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ottawa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Saunders Farm Address: 7893 Bleeks Rd, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Saunders Farm Contact Number: +1-6138385440
- Saunders Farm Timing: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saunders Farm Price: 18 USD
- Best time to visit Saunders Farm(preferred time): 10:30 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Saunders Farm: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.55% of people who visit Ottawa include Saunders Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
36.84% of people start their Saunders Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Saunders Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saunders Farm
People normally club together Rideau Valley Outdoors and Jabulani Vineyard And Winery while planning their visit to Saunders Farm.
Saunders Farm Reviews & Ratings
I would like to purchase 4 day passes at Saunders. farm on your site for $16.95. How do I get the price from your partners?Answer Report Abuse
You can check the prices by our partners Get Your Guide and Viator on the same page. You can see the guided tours of Ottawa that include a visit to Saunders Farm.Report Abuse