Christ Church CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: Christchurch Pl, Dublin 8, Ireland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-16778099
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Cathedral
The Christ Church Cathedral is a lovely sacred place that stands as a monument in itself. Not only the Christians are welcome here but also those who take interest in Irish culture. The Christ Church Cathedral is the oldest building in the city of Dublin. There are guided tours that are more informative as they give you a deeper insight to the Irish culture while they acquaint you with the cathedral and its history.
- Public visit to some areas of the cathedral is restricted due to services and events. So check the official website before the visit.
- Be decently dressed.
- Maintain tranquility within the cathedral.
- Photography is not permitted during services.
- No commercial photography or filming are permitted within the cathedral.
- Last admission: 45 minutes before the closing hours.
- Entry is free.
- Monday to Friday: 11:00 am, 12:10 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Nearby Bus Stop: Lord Edward Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.81% of people who visit Dublin include Christ Church Cathedral in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.26% of people start their Christ Church Cathedral visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Christ Church Cathedral
57.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Christ Church Cathedral