Bundala National Park, Galle
Bundala National Park, Galle - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Bundala, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Ticket Price: 1094 LKR
Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 4.3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, National Park, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Bundala National Park, Galle
Bundala National Park is a wetland sanctuary that harbors around 197 species of birds (resident and migratory), mainly the Greater Flamingos. It was selected as a wildlife sanctuary in 1969 and again corroborated as a national park on 4th of January, 1993.
Bundala National Park Information
- Check for the rates with the hotel you are staying in before hiring any guide.
- Recommended time to visit is August and April.
Bundala National Park Ticket Prices
- Child - 546.86 LKR
- Adult – 1093.72 LKR
- Additional ticket price per vehicle is 72 LKR plus 144 LKR per group.
How To reach Bundala National Park by Public Transport
- Hambantota Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Bundala National Park
- Numerous roadside stalls selling tempting treacle and curd.
- Lagoon Inn & Restaurant – One of the best B&B restaurant in Hambantota.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bundala National Park Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Galle