Bundala National Park, GalleCurrently Open
- Address: Bundala, Hambantota, Sri Lanka, Galle
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 1094 LKR
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
About Bundala National Park, Galle
Bundala National Park is a wetland sanctuary that harbors around 197 species of birds (resident and migratory), mainly the Greater Flamingos. It was selected as a wildlife sanctuary in 1969 and again corroborated as a national park on 4th of January, 1993.
Bundala National Park Information
- Check for the rates with the hotel you are staying in before hiring any guide.
- Recommended time to visit is August and April.
Bundala National Park Ticket Prices
- Child - 546.86 LKR
- Adult – 1093.72 LKR
- Additional ticket price per vehicle is 72 LKR plus 144 LKR per group.
How To reach Bundala National Park by Public Transport
- Hambantota Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Bundala National Park
- Numerous roadside stalls selling tempting treacle and curd.
- Lagoon Inn & Restaurant – One of the best B&B restaurant in Hambantota.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galle and book an accommodation of your choice.