Waikiki Aquarium Tours
About Waikiki Aquarium, Honolulu
Unveil the depths of the sea at the Waikiki Aquarium- a refuge to colorful fishes, marine reptiles and other sea creatures. The massive collection of Corals, that is a star attraction here- offers a surreal experience.
The aquarium is also home to colorful fishes including Angelfishes, Butterfly fishes, Goatfishes, Moorish Ideal and Parrotfish among many others. Seeing the Hawaiian Green Sea-Turtles is a unique experience in itself.
When here, do stop by to say hello to the Hawaiian Monk Seal- another of the popular attractions in the aquarium.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Waikiki Aquarium Tickets Prices
- Adult age 13 to 64: USD 12
- Junior ages 4 to 12 (Must be accompanied by an adult): USD 5
- Children age 3 and under: Free
- Kama‘aina age 13 to 64 with current I.D: USD 8
- Senior age 65+, Persons with disabilities: USD 5
- Active Duty Military with current I.D: USD 8
- FOWA members with current I.D: Free
Waikiki Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
- General Hours: Open daily: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (facility closes at 5:00 pm).
- Special Hours: Thanksgiving Day: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm (facility closes early at 3:00 pm).
- New Year's Day: 11:00 am to 4:30 pm (facility opens late morning and closes at 5:00 pm).
- Closed on Honolulu Marathon Day.
How To Get To Waikiki Aquarium by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kalakaua Ave + Waikiki Aquarium
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Book Waikiki aquarium Tickets And Tours
See the best of Waikiki and Diamond Head, and experience it all in an exhilarating way on a Segway tour! On your own Segway Personal Transporter, you can enjoy some of OahuâÂÂs most popular sights and attractions at a much quicker pace, but still get the relaxed atmosphere of a walking tour. Zip down the streets of Waikiki and see Waikiki Beach, Kapiolani Park and Diamond Head Lighthouse. Your guide will stop at the key landmarks and provide commentary, and youâÂÂll have many opportunities to take pictures.
Book the Oahu Shark Dive to enjoy a thrilling encounter with sharks! Cruise from Oahu's beautiful North Shore to your viewing spot, where you'll observe the ocean's top predators up close from a secure underwater shark cage. Your expert crew will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone on board, whether you wish to enter the cage or view the sharks from the boat.
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that propelled America into World War II at the USS Arizona Memorial without waiting in any lines! You'll skip the line at Pearl Harbor and visit the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery and do a Honolulu city tour, all before returning to your Waikiki hotel.
Book your discount tickets to one of Oahu's top attractions, the Polynesian Cultural Center. Tickets to the Polynesian Cultural Center’s eight island villages give you the rare chance to participate in the daily adventures of Hawaiian and other South Pacific cultures. Add the amazing Polynesian evening show and you'll see why every trip to Hawaii should include a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center!
Share your experience - Rate Waikiki Aquarium, Honolulu
This place is very small but I did get my money's worth. There are a lot of amazing exhibits in the aquarium and I actually spent about an hour walking around and found myself enjoying every minute of it. My favorite things is the smaller reef tank outside and the jellyfish exhibits inside. It was a fun place to go to and offers a nice military discount for those that have ID cards.
Such a nice aquarium. Definitely would go here again. Had a good time here. The animals were neat. Don't understand why people say this place sucks. I was impressed with the place. It's sad how this place is under appreciated. Great for the kids! Yes I understand it's not the largest aquarium in the world but it's really cool. I recommend going here if you want to kill some time or just spend the day there.
Great displays, especially for small fish. Can easily see most things in an hour. Nemo and Dory are there. My 3 year old had a great time. One place let's the kids touch baby hermit crabs. Not a comprehensive list: all kinds of tropical, colorful fish, sea horses, star fish, a small zebra shark, a seal, sea anemones, jelly fish under black lights.
What they have is cool but its really small. 1 shark. The rest is fish and seahorses. Took about 15-20 min to go through the whole thing, including taking pictures. $12 for each adult. I personally don't think its worth it.
I drove around for an hour to find parking, to only stay in the aquarium for 30 minutes to include a bathroom break with a toddler. I was very UNDERWHELMED. The exhibits were small and nice. Outside all they showcased was a hermit crab and a sea lion. That was it. My admission was cheap and I'm thankful for that. I won't return.
- Other Attractions
- Walt Disney World
- La Nouba - Cirque Du Soleil
- Universal Orlando
- Discovery Cove
- Orlando Science Center
- Castillo De San Marcos
- Wet N Wild
- Ripleys Believe It Or Not - Orlando
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- Luxury Hotels Near La Nouba - Cirque Du Soleil
- Budget Hotels Near Universal Orlando
- 5 Star Hotels Near SeaWorld
- 5 Star Hotels Near Gatorland
- Luxury Hotels Near Discovery Cove
- 5 Star Hotels Near Orlando Science Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Castillo De San Marcos
- Cheap Hotels Near Wet N Wild
- Cheap Hotels Near Ripleys Believe It Or Not - Orlando
- City Tripplans
- Honolulu Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Honolulu from Honolulu
- Honolulu Itinerary 4 Days
- Honolulu Itinerary 4 Days
- Honolulu Itinerary 5 Days
- Honolulu Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Honolulu from Honolulu
- Honolulu Itinerary 1 Day
- Honolulu Itinerary 3 Days
- Honolulu Itinerary 6 Days