Waikiki Aquarium941 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 2777 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States, 96815
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8089239741
- Fax: +1-8089231771
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
Unveil the depths of the sea at the Waikiki Aquarium- a refuge to colorful fishes, marine reptiles and other sea creatures. The massive collection of Corals, that is a star attraction here- offers a surreal experience.
The aquarium is also home to colorful fishes including Angelfishes, Butterfly fishes, Goatfishes, Moorish Ideal and Parrotfish among many others. Seeing the Hawaiian Green Sea-Turtles is a unique experience in itself.
When here, do stop by to say hello to the Hawaiian Monk Seal- another of the popular attractions in the aquarium.
Entrance Ticket Details For Waikiki Aquarium
- Adult age 13 to 64: USD 12
- Junior ages 4 to 12 (Must be accompanied by an adult): USD 5
- Children age 3 and under: Free
- Kama‘aina age 13 to 64 with current I.D: USD 8
- Senior age 65+, Persons with disabilities: USD 5
- Active Duty Military with current I.D: USD 8
- FOWA members with current I.D: Free
Waikiki Aquarium Hours
- General Hours: Open daily: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (facility closes at 5:00 pm).
- Special Hours: Thanksgiving Day: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm (facility closes early at 3:00 pm).
- New Year's Day: 11:00 am to 4:30 pm (facility opens late morning and closes at 5:00 pm).
- Closed on Honolulu Marathon Day.
How to Reach Waikiki Aquarium
- By Bus: Kalakaua Ave + Waikiki Aquarium
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.37% of people who visit Honolulu include Waikiki Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.02% of people start their Waikiki Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Waikiki Aquarium
92.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Waikiki Aquarium