Cityrock Climbing Center35 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 21 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7196349099
- Ticket Price: 17 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Pubs, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Games
A state-of-the-art climbing gym, if you are a fitness freak, the CityRock Climbing Center should definitely make it to your Colorado Springs travel itinerary. Facilities, amenities and features within the center include:
- 43 inches climbing walls
- Freestanding top-out boulder with 3,500 sq feet of bouldering surface area
- 5 adjustable systems walls and an adjustable crack for training
- 15,000 square feet of roped climbing
- Two slacklines and a high-line
- CLIMBarium- a space specially designed for kids
- Snack and coffee bar, pub with food, a large relaxing area with a fireplace, board games and a library.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cityrock Climbing Center
- Day Pass: USD 17
- Children (4 and younger): USD 10
- Morning Climb: USD 14
- Family pass (Saturday and Sunday 5 pm to 8 pm): USD 69
- 10% off for military personnel.
- Please check the official website for equipment rentals.
Cityrock Climbing Center Hours
- Early morning climbing (Tuesday to Thursday): 6am to 8am
- Members only (Tuesday to Friday): 8am to 11am
How to Reach Cityrock Climbing Center
- Terminal bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Colorado Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Colorado Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cityrock Climbing Center Address: 21 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, United States
- Cityrock Climbing Center Contact Number: +1-7196349099
- Cityrock Climbing Center Timing: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Cityrock Climbing Center Price: 17 USD
- Best time to visit Cityrock Climbing Center(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cityrock Climbing Center: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.71% of people who visit Colorado Springs include Cityrock Climbing Center in their plan
50% of people start their Cityrock Climbing Center visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cityrock Climbing Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cityrock Climbing Center
People normally also visit Memorial Park while planning their trip to Cityrock Climbing Center.