El Paseo Buen PastorCurrently Closed
- Address: Street Av H Yrigoyen 325, Cordoba, Argentina
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Monastery , Fountain
El Paseo Buen Pastor - Review
This former prison for women is now the cultural center of the city and is a great place to chill after a long tiring day out. There are a number of live performances carried out to encourage ad promote young and emerging artists. Spread over a triangular area it is uber modern maze of restaurants, cafes, art exhibits and gardens.
The old prison built in 1901 was a chapel-monastery and is now dedicated to those who suffered under the dictatorship; the complex is a bewildering display of surreal art, glass-framed walkways, and rust-colored flagstones. Stark metal pillars and driftwood installations contrast with a convent-style chapel.
There is also a striking water fountain music show in the evening which you shouldn’t miss out.
El Paseo Buen Pastor Opening and Closing Hours
- Guided tours are available at Spanish 10:20 am and 12:20pm, 2:20 pm and 4:20 pm.
- The water fountain show takes place at 7 pm and 11 pm
How To reach El Paseo Buen Pastor by Public Transport
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
Restaurants Near El Paseo Buen Pastor
- Sushi club for Japanese food in Argentina
- Il Gatto Trattorias
- Alfonsina I resto-bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting El Paseo Buen Pastor
95% of people who visit Cordoba include El Paseo Buen Pastor in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
39.56% of people start their El Paseo Buen Pastor visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see El Paseo Buen Pastor
61.31% of people prefer walking in order to reach El Paseo Buen Pastor
El Paseo Buen Pastor Map
El Paseo Buen Pastor Trips
El Paseo Buen Pastor, Cordoba Reviews
Place were you can see local people having a good time. One of the few green Areas in the city centre, students come here to have some "mate" or beers... There are normally some art shows, music, a cultural place for sure...
Upscale and trendy, snobbish tough. It offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy old and modern architecture. Expensive if you want visit the restaurant
It's an awesome place to stay and talk and drink some mate. The contrast between the old and new is balanced and pleasant to see. The dancing water show is awesome, it reunites lots of people to see. I just think people should stop throwing cigarette butts on the ground.
Love buenpa! Great for meeting people and handing out. Lots of students gather in the evening, dancing waters show every hour at night and right in the middle of everything good in nueva Córdoba
Cool place to hang out and watch the (not so amazing) water show.
All QuestionsEl paseo buen pastor
- Biblioteca Comunale
- Comune Di Bedollo
- Camping Verde Blu
- Campeggio Verdeblu
- Chiesa S. Francesco Di Paola
- Parrocchia SS.mo Redentore San Nicolò Di Bari San Giuseppe Jato
- Il Persiano Di Valter Digiacomo & C. SAS
- Parrucchiera Gianna
- Baia Dei Gabbiani
- Parrocchia Santa Maria Maddalena Abitazione Del Parroco
- Mcs SRL
- Parrocchia S. Giovanni Crisostomo
- Parrocchia S. Maria Assunta In Cielo
- Suore Piccole Operaie Dei Sacri Cuori