Ragunan Zoo1234 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 1, Jalan Harsono RM, Pasar Minggu, Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12550, Indonesia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-217890615
- Ticket Price: 4000 IDR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Ragunan Zoo is a 147 hectares park and home for 2.000 specimen and are covered more than 50.000 trees those become environment are cool and comfort. The lands are designed and are built and some are still developing on lead to a modern zoo as identity of Jakarta city.
A modern zoo exhibit a complete ecological as source of science will take first step to start in animal conservation. In short, the zoo is a “Noah Boat” in facing destruction of nature. When no more forest on the earth, there are still at least a sample amazing creature in this zoo, whatever it still alive or it still embryo, cell, and DNA formed.
Ragunan Zoo is a great example of Indonesian biodiversity.
Ragunan Zoo Travel Tips
- Guides are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ragunan Zoo
- Entry fee for children is IDR 3000.
- Vehicle parking has separate charges.
- Horse riding, camel riding, elephant riding and children’s zoo have spearte entry fees.
- Schmutzer primate center has separate charges.
Ragunan Zoo Hours
- If national holidays collide with Mondays, Tuesdays closed.
How to Reach Ragunan Zoo
- Cilandak Town Square
- Score! Jakarta
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jakarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jakarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.4% of people who visit Jakarta include Ragunan Zoo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
52.48% of people start their Ragunan Zoo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ragunan Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ragunan Zoo