Museu Da Lingua PortuguesaCurrently Closed
- Address: Praça da Luz, S/N - Centro, São Paulo - SP, 01120-010, Brazil, Sao Paulo
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-1133220080
- Ticket Price: 6 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa - Review
A real treat for the lovers of the linguistics, the Museu da Lingua Portuguesa, provides an interactive in-depth look into first language of the country. Situated in a beautiful old Victorian station, the Museu da Lingua Portuguesa, tells a fascinating tale of the language among this former Portuguese colony. The only possible downside of the visit would be for those alien to the language; all signage and posts are in Portuguese without any English subtitles. However, if you have a basic understanding of the language, you'll be fine.
Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa Information
- On Saturdays, admission is free all day.
- The ticket counter closes at 5 pm.
Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa Ticket Prices
- For students, the tickets are available at a reduced price of R$3.
- Children up to 7 years of age are waived the entry fee.
How To reach Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa by Public Transport
- Luz (Metro Station)
Restaurants Near Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa
- Esfiha Do Gordo
- Lotus Restaurante Vegetariano
- Bar Leo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sao Paulo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sao Paulo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa
95% of people who visit Sao Paulo include Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.49% of people start their Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa
73.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa
Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa Map
Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa Trips
Museu Da Lingua Portuguesa, Sao Paulo Reviews
excelente Where: Museu da Lingua Portuguesa, Sao Paulo How was it: A museum for the Portuguese language. It was great and I (Serge) only found out about it while studying Portuguese. Funny enough, Eli having lived in Sao Paulo her entire life, had never heard of this place before. We both enjoyed our stay and were sad to hear the building burned, while we were in Brazil of all places. Hope they rebuild it soon so others can enjoy. Grade: Eli = 5, Serge = 5 Recommend: yes
A really great place to visit and understand the Portuguese language. The staff is really helpful. The only downsize is that the surroundings are not that nice.
sadly burned down in late 2015, will hopefully reopen soon... it's one of it's kind
All my "gringos" friends liked it and I as well
All QuestionsMuseu da lingua portuguesa
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa