Pinacoteca Do EstadoCurrently Closed
- Address: Praca da Luz, 2 - Luz, Sao Paulo - SP, 01120-010, Brazil
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +55-1133241000
- Ticket Price: 6 BRL
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Pinacoteca Do Estado - Review
The Pinacoteca do Estado is one of the best museums of the country. Housed in a neo classical building, the building too is well-loved due to many ways, the sun falls through the windows and skylights and lights up the place. A one stop shop to extensively understand Brazilian art dating from the 19th century and onwards, the Pinacoteca do Estado, celebrates a lot of the country's talent through their permanent exhibitions.
Pinacoteca Do Estado Ticket Prices
- For students, the tickets are available at a reduced price of R$3.
- Children below 10 years of age are waived the entry fee.
How To reach Pinacoteca Do Estado by Public Transport
- Luz (Metro Station)
- Luz (Train station)
Restaurants Near Pinacoteca Do Estado
- Boteco Do David
- Bistro da Sara
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sao Paulo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sao Paulo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pinacoteca Do Estado
95% of people who visit Sao Paulo include Pinacoteca Do Estado in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.72% of people start their Pinacoteca Do Estado visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pinacoteca Do Estado
68.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pinacoteca Do Estado
Pinacoteca Do Estado Map
Pinacoteca Do Estado Trips
Pinacoteca Do Estado, Sao Paulo Reviews
Well maintained. Nice pieces of Brazilian Art and International Artists. There are a place for kids interact with art through activities. There is a beautiful and clean restroom and a good café with vegan food. Easy access. The Subway station (Luz) is right in front of the entrance. Excellent price ticket.
Yes yes yes! Thank you for highlighting the significance and magnificence of so many local artists! This gallery is just brilliant and the collection so refreshing compared to what you’d find in most European or western galleries! Amazing mix of sculpture and traditional mediums and a great exposure for a foreigner like me, from Australia, to the magnificent cultural side of Brazil
Good spot for contemplating contemporary art. It's hard to find parking and the place its located could be dangerous. Don't forget to visit the coffee shop at base floor. Well recommended!
Very nice museum next to the Lux Park and a traditional Railway Station. It's a small size museum that can be covered in half a day -- which is about the right time for general visitors. (Not too taxing on your feet. Right amount of art appreciation -- not getting bored yet.)
Nice state biulding. Great for travelers and citizens. Only need my art inside to get more quality!
All QuestionsPinacoteca do estado
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa