El Fanar Lighthouse And BeachCurrently Open
- Address: El Fanar St.، UMM EL SID HILL، SHARM EL SHEIKH، Egypt, Sharm El-sheikh
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +20-693662218
- Ticket Price: 60 EGP
- Tags: Beach, Light House, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
El Fanar is mix of many good things. This beautiful beach dominated by a lighthouse is as attractive in the day as it is in the night. In the daytime, the sun, sand and water harbour a riot of colors in a pretty coral reef. Dive or snorkel down for the some really great marine life. There’s an Italian restaurant that’s part of the setup here and they say it’s the best of its type in the region. The main draw however, is the nightlife at the discotheque. Lively, great music, great people and a fantastic bar are the cherry on the top of this sandy cake.
- With the entry ticket you get a towel, a sunbed, a shade and perhaps a fruit kebab.
- 30 LE by taxi from Sharm.
- Come early in the morning, or in the evening.
- Ask Go-Life Dive Centre here for diving information.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed inside.
- Very crowded and noisy for most of the day; not exactly serene.
- El-Fanar Italian Restaurant
- Sky Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharm El-sheikh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharm El-sheikh and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.67% of people who visit Sharm El-sheikh include El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
46.67% of people start their El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach
One of best beaches in Sharm. Perfect for swimming and snorkeling, or to haveva beautiful suntan on its comfy chaise-longues. At night, it's also one of best places to have a drink with friends in a charming environment.
A private beach, with parasols, loungers & complementary towels. A bar with Pizza and other simples foods available. Easy access to beautiful coral reef for snorkelling and scuba.
Sooooooo waaaaaw. Amazing food and amazing beach but watch out for the tides if windy.
Nice place but there are rocks inside, you must wear swimming shoes
Entrance fe 60 ep (3 euros). Good place for snorkeling and diving. There is restorant on the beach