El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach, Sharm El-sheikhCurrently Open
- Address: El Fanar St.، UMM EL SID HILL، SHARM EL SHEIKH، Egypt, Sharm El-sheikh
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +20-693662218
- Ticket Price: 60 EGP
- Tags: Beach, Light House, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
About El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach, Sharm El-sheikh
El Fanar is mix of many good things. This beautiful beach dominated by a lighthouse is as attractive in the day as it is in the night. In the daytime, the sun, sand and water harbour a riot of colors in a pretty coral reef. Dive or snorkel down for the some really great marine life. There’s an Italian restaurant that’s part of the setup here and they say it’s the best of its type in the region. The main draw however, is the nightlife at the discotheque. Lively, great music, great people and a fantastic bar are the cherry on the top of this sandy cake.
El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach Information
- With the entry ticket you get a towel, a sunbed, a shade and perhaps a fruit kebab.
- 30 LE by taxi from Sharm.
- Come early in the morning, or in the evening.
- Ask Go-Life Dive Centre here for diving information.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed inside.
- Very crowded and noisy for most of the day; not exactly serene.
Restaurants Near El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach
- El-Fanar Italian Restaurant
- Sky Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharm El-sheikh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharm El-sheikh and book an accommodation of your choice.
El Fanar Lighthouse And Beach, Sharm El-sheikh Reviews
There is a lot of beautiful corals and fishes. It is a bestest beach in Sharm. Beach is private so price for visit is 20 egp.
Bad service and so narrow. .. the only thing you can do is diving "lovely area for diving "
Great beach! No wind, awesome underwater view
This place never changed, it is always relaxing and nice to be there and the wooden jetty is awesome. Update : this place stands against the odds on being the same. I love it :)
Rocky beach deep water good for snorcling