Shuishang ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Shuishang Park Road, Tianjin 300000, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2228358812
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Waterfront, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure, Lake
Shuishang Park - Review
Formerly known as the ‘Green Dragon Pond’ the Shuishang Park is the largest park in Tianjin. The presence of two universities nearby made the spot a summer favourite for academic staff and students during the 19th century which later paved way for more developments. It was officially open to the public from 1st July 1951 and today it’s listed as a 4A Tourist site by the National Tourism Administration. The park is actually a collection of five island amidst three lakes. There are interconnected waterways, pathways and bridges that takes you across these islands.
The recreational facilities in the park are one of the best with the Ferris wheel being the icing on the cake. The most unique quality about the park is the change in its style and themes according to seasons. For ex a tulip show in spring or a chrysanthemum show in autumn. The buildings and gardens show both Chinese and foreign architectural styles. Surrounded by scenic beauty with lush green vegetation Shuishang park offers a great opportunity to spend time with loved ones as well as with nature.
Shuishang Park Information
- The Tianjin Zoo is just across the Lake.
Shuishang Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Park is open all day, the given timings are for the amusement activites.
How To reach Shuishang Park by Public Transport
By Bus: Lines: No. 2, 52, 643, 668, 685, 857, 862, 871, 872, 879, 904
Restaurants Near Shuishang Park
- Afu Macau Bean Fishing
- Ding Food Sea Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tianjin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tianjin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shuishang Park
95% of people who visit Tianjin include Shuishang Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
61% of people start their Shuishang Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Shuishang Park
90.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shuishang Park
Shuishang Park Map
Shuishang Park Trips
Shuishang Park, Tianjin Reviews
All QuestionsShuishang park
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station