Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec1341 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Parc des Champs-de-Bataille, Québec, QC G1R 5H3, Canada, Quebec
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 418-6432150
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums, Educational Site, Historical Site
One of the city’s best art museums, the Musee National des Beaux Arts is a magnificent building, incorporates a former prison. For all those of you interested in some Inuit art, the Musee National des Beaux Arts has a stunning collection of arts, assembled over the years. With over 2600 pieces of art in the museum’s possession, around 280 of them are on display.
Visit the Gérard-Morisset Pavilion to see North America’s largest collection of Québécois art. The Musee National des Beaux Arts is well loved for featuring both modern as well as indigenous art.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec
- Adults- CAD$15; Senior citizens- CAD $12; Students- CAD$7.
- Children- CAD $4, free for children below years of 11.
- While entry to the museum’s permanent exhibit is free, their special temporary exhibition require a fee.
How to Reach Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec
- Grande AlleeOuest / du Parc (bus stop)
- Grande AlléeOuest / De Bourlamaque (bus stop)
- Domaine de l'IleRonde
- Restaurant Chez Harry
- Erabliere La Grillade
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quebec before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quebec and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.09% of people who visit Quebec include Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.37% of people start their Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec
78.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee National Des Beaux Arts Or Du Quebec