- Address: Piazza Duomo, Alghero, Sardinia, Italy
- Timings: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-079979222
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Tower
One of the most striking features of Cathedral of Santa Maria is its bell tower, known as Campanile. Around 20 meter height, the bell tower is made of sandstone, complemented with pyramidal spiral. It stands out among all the highlights of the city. The striking feature of the tower is its copper sphere with the cross, mounted on its top.
The bell tower or Campanile is accessible through the gothic doorway of the cathedral. Climb up the tower, to get the best view of the city from the top.
Entrance Ticket Details For Campanile
- For children: Free Entry.
- Monday to Friday: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm & 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
- Monday to Tuesday & Thursday to Friday: 10:30 am -12:30 pm.
- Monday to Friday: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- November to May: On Request.
How to Reach Campanile
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.91% of people who visit Alghero include Campanile in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.16% of people start their Campanile visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Campanile
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Campanile