National Dinosaur Museum309 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gold Creek Village, on the corner of Gold Creek Road and Barton Highway,NICHOLLS, ACT 2913, Canberra, Australia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +612-62302655
- Ticket Price: 14 AUD
- Tags: Science Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Natural History Museums
If you are interested in learning about the most celebrated creatures of the past, you have to visit the national dinosaur museum. It is full of exhibits that take you on a journey through time and explain in detail the world of dinosaurs with the help of fossils and skeletons. Take the guided tour to make full use of the available resources.
National Dinosaur Museum Travel Tips
- Last Admissions at 4.30 pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For National Dinosaur Museum
- Child Entry: 9.50 AUD, Family: 40 AUD, Concession: 10.50 AUD
How to Reach National Dinosaur Museum
- The bus stop at O’hanlon place before Gold creek road is the closest to the museum.
- The Green Herring Restaurant
- The George Harcourt Inn
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Canberra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Canberra and book an accommodation of your choice.
- National Dinosaur Museum Address: Gold Creek Village, on the corner of Gold Creek Road and Barton Highway,NICHOLLS, ACT 2913, Canberra, Australia
- National Dinosaur Museum Contact Number: +612-62302655
- National Dinosaur Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- National Dinosaur Museum Price: 14 AUD
- Best time to visit National Dinosaur Museum(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.01% of people who visit Canberra include National Dinosaur Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
74.03% of people start their National Dinosaur Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see National Dinosaur Museum
90.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Dinosaur Museum
People normally club together Gio Stadium Canberra and Cockington Green Gardens while planning their visit to National Dinosaur Museum.
National Dinosaur Museum Reviews & Ratings
How many people in a family ticket ? Need a family ticket family of 5Answer Report Abuse