Gaya Street Sunday Market230 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Street Market
This street was originally named as Bond Street and has been present in the central business district for past 100 years. The market here looks exotic with the wooden shops with nipah roofs. Here, you can shop for anything under the shady trees and over sized umbrellas. The market is famous for products such as batik sarongs, fruits and flowers, antiques and souvenirs, cakes and even pets and herbs. Spend your Sunday delightfully in the Gaya Street Sunday market.
Gaya Street Sunday Market Travel Tips
- Shop for anything under shady trees and over-sized umbrellas, like batik sarongs, fruits and flowers, arts and craft, footwear, antiques and souvenirs, cakes, even pets and herbs.
How to Reach Gaya Street Sunday Market
- Take a cab or 5 minutes walking distance from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kota Kinabalu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kota Kinabalu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gaya Street Sunday Market Address: Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Gaya Street Sunday Market Timing: 06:30 am - 01:00 pm
- Best time to visit Gaya Street Sunday Market(preferred time): 07:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Gaya Street Sunday Market: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.14% of people who visit Kota Kinabalu include Gaya Street Sunday Market in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
55% of people start their Gaya Street Sunday Market visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gaya Street Sunday Market
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gaya Street Sunday Market
People normally club together Mamutik Island and Lok Kawi Wildlife Park while planning their visit to Gaya Street Sunday Market.
People also prefer to start their day with Gaya Street Sunday Market.