Jintai TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Huangyang Mountain, DoumenDistrict,Zhuhai 519100, China
- Phone: +86-7563342111
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
As you reach the foothills of the Huangyang Peak you will spot a very beautiful and colorful building with bright orange tiles and designs. This is the Jintai Temple which is not a very old temple but brings out the charm of the ancient Chinese architecture given its vintage look.
In the front you find a small water body and around there are mountains such as the Tiger Mountain and the projecting Denxiang Rock. As you follow the stone stairs, you will reach a hall where you will find a very gorgeous statue of Lord Buddha. It is a very calm area with a pleasant atmosphere which in itself is suitable for such a divine building. This is also one of the most soothing areas of the city and is thus a must visit.
Jintai Temple Travel Tips
- You get very good local food and honey at very low prices.
- The views of the whole city from here are awesome.
- It takes around an hour and a half in a bus to reach till here.
Jintai Temple Hours
- Recommended time to visit between 11:00 am to 03:00 pm.
How to Reach Jintai Temple
- Take bus No. 609 at Xiangzhou Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zhuhai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhuhai and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.88% of people who visit Zhuhai include Jintai Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.14% of people start their Jintai Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jintai Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jintai Temple