Snow World, Genting Highlands
About Snow World, Genting Highlands
Snow World, Genting Highlands - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Level T2A, First World Plaza, Genting Highlands, Jalan Batang Kali, Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia
Ticket Price: 30 MVR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 11:30 pm Details
Added 36.5K times in trip plans
Theme Park, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Experience snow world in Malaysia and in style! Snow world in the theme park of Genting highlands is a great way to feel the chill and carve your own snowman. The snow world Genting is not just about an artificial snow park but also has different attractions and intricately designed interiors that will make you travel into a world of snow. You can walk through The Winter Downtown + World Heritage Concept which has authentic streets as animated and rhythmic lights twinkle from the windows of the shops which houses an English Tea Shop, a French Bakery, an Italian Pizzeria as well as shops displaying Spanish red wine, Dutch clogs and Swiss chocolates to experience the culture and heritage of different countries. You have to see the day-night LED Light Animation Scheme, visit the lookout point, the warm house and have fun at the Play Slide for the Cresta Run Toboggan Slide and a grand Snowball Time.
20th Century Fox World is an upcoming movie inspired theme park currently under construction in Genting Highlands (Resorts World Genting), Malaysia. The park will become the first 20th Century Fox theme park in the world upon its expected completion and opening in 2018 (may be delayed).
Snow World Information
- The temperature in the snow world genting highland is maintained at -4 degree Celsius.
Snow World Ticket Prices
- The genting snow world ticket for children and senior citizens is RM 25.
- The snow world genting ticket price is inclusive of jackets, boots & gloves.
Snow World Opening and Closing Hours
- Malaysian School holidays and Public holidays, the timings are 09.30 am to 12.30 pm.
Restaurants Near Snow World
- Italian Pizzeria
- English bakery
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Genting Highlands before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Genting Highlands and book an accommodation of your choice.
Snow World, Genting Highlands Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Seri Setia
- Resort Hotel
- Chin Swee Caves Temple
- Genting Highlands Pahang
- Ming Ren Restaurant
- Imperial Rama
- Genting Highland
- Genting Highlands Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Genting Highlands
- What to See in 48 Hours in Genting Highlands
- What to See in 72 Hours in Genting Highlands
- How to Spend 5 Days in Genting Highlands
- How to Spend 6 Days in Genting Highlands
- How to Spend 7 Days in Genting Highlands