Lady's Mile BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Lady’s Mile Beach, Limassol, Cyprus
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Lady's Mile Beach - Review
This beach is more popular with the locals than it is with tourists. It’s not as pretty looking as Cyprus’s other beaches, but that makes it much quieter. Seven straight km of undeveloped sand make it a great place for an hour or two of uninterrupted strolling. That’s not to say there aren’t any amenities: there’s a nice cafeteria here from where you can rent the usual – sunbeds, sun umbrellas and the like for about EUR 2.50. The water is very shallow, and you can advance quite far before it gets anywhere near deep. Still, be careful – the tides can come in suddenly. A few of the restaurants have some large playgrounds for visiting children. It’s very peaceful.
Lady's Mile Beach Information
- The tide can come in very suddenly.
- The beach is a little stony
- Loud music to the right side of beach; quieter towards the left.
How To reach Lady's Mile Beach by Public Transport
- Drive/walk here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lady's Mile Beach
95% of people who visit Limassol include Lady's Mile Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75.56% of people start their Lady's Mile Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lady's Mile Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lady's Mile Beach
Lady's Mile Beach Map
Lady's Mile Beach Trips
1 View11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Ayia Napa, Limassol, Nicosia, PaphoBy: Guest UserCity: Ayia Napa, Nicosia, Limassol, Paphos
Lady's Mile Beach, Limassol Reviews
All QuestionsLady's mile beach
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto