The Aquabus, Vancouver
About The Aquabus, Vancouver
The Aquabus, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 230 – 1333 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
Ticket Price: 6 USD
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 06:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
Added 13.6K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Ferry
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Aquabus is a privately owned ferry operator that is preferred by tourists to explore the inlet and creek area that surround the city. Take a ride after sunset to see the distant view of the shore with Vancouver city lights offers a mesmerising view or simply take a mini cruise that covers False Creek’s many attractions.
The ferries cover the Greenville island and are the perfect way to sightsee around Vancouver.
The Aquabus Ticket Prices
- Individual Fares: Adult fares range from $3.50 to $5.50, depending on the route.
- See individual Station pages for routes, fares, and rates for seniors 65 and over and children ages 4 to 12.
- Children three and under ride free.
- Strip of 20 Tickets: $25
- For other prices, visit the official website.
The Aquabus Opening and Closing Hours
- Ride timings vary for every station. For precise timings, visit the official website.
How To reach The Aquabus by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB w 2 Ave NS Anderson St
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (3.2 kilometers)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Aquabus, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Nice way to travel and see Vancouver from a different perspective. Didn't have to wait long (good Communication between the boats) and friendly staff. Easy way to come to / go from Granville Island
Good get around. Don't buy tickets in advance. Cash on board is best.
Excellent ferry. Drivers friendly and provide info about the area. Highly recommend!
Nice little boat ride across the water. Bit cloudy when I did it, but imagine it's great when the sun is out.
Friendly drivers and lots of boats of you miss one or one is full. Very helpful.
- Nearby Attractions
- Cypress Mountain
- Meat & Bread
- Hertz Rent A Car
- The Network Hub
- National Car Rental
- Tim Hortons
- Richmond Night Market
- La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver