The AquabusCurrently Closed
- Address: 230 – 1333 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046895858
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Ferry
The Aquabus is a privately owned ferry operator that is preferred by tourists to explore the inlet and creek area that surround the city. Take a ride after sunset to see the distant view of the shore with Vancouver city lights offers a mesmerising view or simply take a mini cruise that covers False Creek’s many attractions.
The ferries cover the Greenville island and are the perfect way to sightsee around Vancouver. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Vancouver Itinerary 4 Days.
- Individual Fares: Adult fares range from $3.50 to $5.50, depending on the route.
- See individual Station pages for routes, fares, and rates for seniors 65 and over and children ages 4 to 12.
- Children three and under ride free.
- Strip of 20 Tickets: $25
- For other prices, visit the official website.
- Ride timings vary for every station. For precise timings, visit the official website.
- By Bus: EB w 2 Ave NS Anderson St
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (3.2 kilometers)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.52% of people who visit Vancouver include The Aquabus in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.41% of people start their The Aquabus visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Aquabus
83.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Aquabus
Great way to get around on the river. Took it across from downtown to Granville Island and then down the river to get to the Chinese Garden. Each driver (captain?) was very friendly and professional. The boats were all different and very interesting. The trip was quick and convenient. Better option than driving and trying to find parking.
Great way to get around without a car and it's fantastic they accomodate for wheel chairs and strollers. Feels like a family business and I'll support. Also glad it shows up on my Google map as an option of traveling route.
These water taxi's are great! They stop at eight different docks. A couple of those docks have markets or bars/pubs. This runs all year round! It's how some of the locals get around to get to work. The staff is friendly and will answer all of your questions.
Loved the boat drivers, they were super friendly locals. We were tourists who needed to get around Vancouver without a car and this was the perfect option! They even let my sister get a pic pretending to drive the boat.
Great transportation and the staff is helpful too. Make sure to bring cash with you to pay onsite for a round trip. The ticket and payment system is a little old school so probably better if you pay cash at the beginning so as not to hold up the line. Really fun too which we had this in Calgary, although... it would be mostly useless so... guess it makes sense as to why we don't have it.