The AquabusCurrently Open [Closes at 09:30 pm]
- Address: 230 – 1333 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046895858
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Ferry
The Aquabus - Review
The Aquabus is a privately owned ferry operator that is preferred by tourists to explore the inlet and creek area that surround the city. Take a ride after sunset to see the distant view of the shore with Vancouver city lights offers a mesmerising view or simply take a mini cruise that covers False Creek’s many attractions.
The ferries cover the Greenville island and are the perfect way to sightsee around Vancouver. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Vancouver Itinerary 4 Days.
The Aquabus Ticket Prices
- Individual Fares: Adult fares range from $3.50 to $5.50, depending on the route.
- See individual Station pages for routes, fares, and rates for seniors 65 and over and children ages 4 to 12.
- Children three and under ride free.
- Strip of 20 Tickets: $25
- For other prices, visit the official website.
The Aquabus Opening and Closing Hours
- Ride timings vary for every station. For precise timings, visit the official website.
How To reach The Aquabus by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB w 2 Ave NS Anderson St
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (3.2 kilometers)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Aquabus
94.51% of people who visit Vancouver include The Aquabus in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.09% of people start their The Aquabus visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Aquabus
72.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Aquabus
The Aquabus Map
The Aquabus Trips
The Aquabus, Vancouver Reviews
Great transportation and the staff is helpful too. Make sure to bring cash with you to pay onsite for a round trip. The ticket and payment system is a little old school so probably better if you pay cash at the beginning so as not to hold up the line. Really fun too which we had this in Calgary, although... it would be mostly useless so... guess it makes sense as to why we don't have it.
Ultra confusing ticketing system that inexplicably does not make hopping on/off particularly easy or cost-effective.
Extremely unprofessional. Drivers chatting on their phones while they are driving. Talking by the radio about personal issues and everyone on the boat can hear them. Making jokes about passengers and receiving money and not giving a ticket or receipt.
Nice if you are with someone. :P
Nice way to travel and see Vancouver from a different perspective. Didn't have to wait long (good Communication between the boats) and friendly staff. Easy way to come to / go from Granville Island
All QuestionsThe aquabus
- St Mary's Church, The Vicarage, Church Rd, Wrexham
- Minera Lead Mines And Country Park
- Coedpoeth Bowling Park
- Betgift Limited
- Anthony Wyatt
- Minera Lead Mines
- Llanover Church
- St John The Baptist C Of E Church
- Mentmore Cricket Club
- St Mary The Virgin C Of E Church
- Mentmore Towers
- Bridego Railway Bridge
- Kennack Sands Holiday Park
- Silver Sands Holiday Park
- Friendly Camping & Caravan