The Aquabus1445 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 230 – 1333 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046895858
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Ferry
The Aquabus is a privately owned ferry operator that is preferred by tourists to explore the inlet and creek area that surround the city. Take a ride after sunset to see the distant view of the shore with Vancouver city lights offers a mesmerising view or simply take a mini cruise that covers False Creek’s many attractions.
The ferries cover the Greenville island and are the perfect way to sightsee around Vancouver. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Vancouver Itinerary 4 Days.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Aquabus
- Individual Fares: Adult fares range from $3.50 to $5.50, depending on the route.
- See individual Station pages for routes, fares, and rates for seniors 65 and over and children ages 4 to 12.
- Children three and under ride free.
- Strip of 20 Tickets: $25
- For other prices, visit the official website.
The Aquabus Hours
- Ride timings vary for every station. For precise timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach The Aquabus
- By Bus: EB w 2 Ave NS Anderson St
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (3.2 kilometers)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.11% of people who visit Vancouver include The Aquabus in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.41% of people start their The Aquabus visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Aquabus
83.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Aquabus