It is largest shopping mall in North America and perhaps one of Edmonton’s most popular tourist attractions. The mall has most of the popular international brands and several restaurants serving global cuisine. The main highlights are the attractions within the mall namely:
- Galaxyland: The world’s largest amusement park.
- World Waterpark: The world’s largest indoor wave pool and numerous water slides and rides.
- Sea Life Caverns: An underground aquarium with fish, penguins, sea turtles and plenty of other marine life.
The mall also has a bowling alley, a recreation centre, an ice-skating rink, movie theatre and a host of other entertainment and activities. Visitors usually return to the mall several times during their trip to cover all that it has to offer.
West Edmonton Mall Travel Tips
- Timings and ticket prices for attractions within the mall vary.
- Guest Services counters are located throughout the mall.
- Visitors can avail wheelchairs for use and scooter rentals from Guest Services.
- All day lockers are available for rent throughout the mall.
- Single strollers are available for rent at Entrances 2, 8, 32, 44 and 50.
How to Reach West Edmonton Mall
- ETS Bus Routes: 1, 2, 4, 14, 23, 33, 98, 100, 101, 102, 103, 106, 107, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 115, 117, 122, 126, 129, 133
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar
- The Red Piano
- Cactus Club Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.54% of people who visit Edmonton include West Edmonton Mall in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
76.74% of people start their West Edmonton Mall visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see West Edmonton Mall
94.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting West Edmonton Mall