Linnanmaki Amusement Park or Borgbacken as it is known as in Swedish, is a fun-filled extravaganza of entertainement that you should not miss in Helsinki. It is certainly a must visit if you are going with kids.
With around 43 different rides to choose from, this exciting place is sure to leave you enthralled. It looks kind of magical when lit up at night and kids will certainly enjoy the sights and sounds of it all.
Besides, if you feel famished after all that fun, they not only have some lovely restaurants, the roadside kiosks serve up delicious street food. Along with all this they also have a bunch of shops that sell curiosities. Most importantly, don’t forget to go to the candy stores. They sure make even the adults feel like little kids. It is the perfect attraction for a fun-filled day with the family. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Helsinki itinerary 2 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Linnanmaki Amusement Park
- The Hupiranneke (all inclusive) ticket price is given but you will get cheaper tickets if you take a ticket for just 3 hours.
- Single ride tickets cost 7 euros each.
- The entry to the amusement park is totally free but you will have to bua wrist band to go on any of the rides.
- Credit Cards are accepted.
Linnanmaki Amusement Park Hours
- Timings vary greatly. Sometimes the amusement park is open as early as 11am and sometimes at 4pm. The most frequent timing is given.
How to Reach Linnanmaki Amusement Park
- Tram-Alppila stop
- Train- Pasila Station
- Bus- Linannmaki
- Stalls in the Park
- Funky Kitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.29% of people who visit Helsinki include Linnanmaki Amusement Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
55.43% of people start their Linnanmaki Amusement Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Linnanmaki Amusement Park
92.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Linnanmaki Amusement Park