Trick Art Museum KoreaCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: 2381, Seongeup-ri, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea, Jeju-si
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-647878774
- Ticket Price: 8000 KRW
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Trick Art Museum Korea - Review
The museum is a sister attraction to Jeju's mysterious road, in that its exhibits revolve entirely around optical illusions. It is the third such museum in South Korea. Science and special paint technology combine to bring alive pictures and paintings throughout the museum. There are five sections to the museum - trick art, digital art, object art, sculpture, and Provence art.
As for examples of the exhibits themselves:
- A painting of a horse that you can personally saddle and ride.
- A real scarf that's blown one way, then another way, as two paintings of Mona Lisa blow at it.
- The painting of a waterfall that wets the floor for real with spray.
- Step into one of the creations of Van Gogh.
- A room where the floor is the ceiling and the ceiling is the floor.
- Sculptures of artists that seem to parody their own works.
- A fairy-tale village diorama that's a children's favourite.
Altogether, there are about 150 exhibits.
Trick Art Museum Korea Information
- +82-2-1330 - for queries in English.
- Check out the shop and the cafe.
Trick Art Museum Korea Ticket Prices
- KRW 7000 for teens
- KRW 6000 for kids and the disabled
- KRW 1000 is further discounted in each price category for group visits of 20+ people.
Trick Art Museum Korea Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry is 1 hour before closing time.
How To reach Trick Art Museum Korea by Public Transport
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jeju-si before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jeju-si and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Trick Art Museum Korea
95% of people who visit Jeju-si include Trick Art Museum Korea in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
62.96% of people start their Trick Art Museum Korea visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Trick Art Museum Korea
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trick Art Museum Korea
Trick Art Museum Korea Map
Trick Art Museum Korea Trips
Trick Art Museum Korea, Jeju-si Reviews
아이들이 좋아해요~~특히 비오는날 방문하기 좋아요..전체가 다 실내에 있기 때문에 눈비 오늘날 아이들과 방문에 적합...사진도 잘 나오구요 관람후에 옆에있는 스타벅스를 방문하는것도 묘미~^^
사진찍고 놀기에 재미난곳. 맛들려서 비슷한 박물관을 인사동에서도 다녀오게하는 중독성ㄷㄷㅇ
It no longer exists. Ya no existe.
비싼 입장료.. 딱 천원 입장료가 맞는 가격인데 이러니까 제주도 이미지가 추락한다