Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami
About Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33156
Ticket Price: 25 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 8.5K times in trip plans
Botanical Garden, Concert, Family And Kids, Festival
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
An 83-acre botanical garden with rare plants and trees. The garden’s main highlights are the Wings of the Tropics, Tropical Plant Conservatory and Rare Plant House and Whitman Fruit Pavilion. They also host numerous festivals like International Chocolate Festival, the International Mango Festival, the Butterfly Festival, the Bird Festival, the Orchid Festival, the Ramble, the Food and Garden Festival and the Edible Garden Festival. There are art installations by local artists throughout the garden. They also conduct several concerts, lectures and events held in the garden that can be attended by visitors. There is a gift shop in the garden and two restaurants. The main focus of the garden however is conservation and research.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Information
- Dress comfortably for tropical weather.
- Consider bringing bug spray.
- Stay hydrated. There are water stations at our various information stations throughout the Garden.
- Smoking is not permitted on Garden property, indoors or outdoors, including all buildings, grounds, restrooms and parking lots.
- Stay on pathways and mowed lawn areas.
- Skating, sports or games are discouraged.
- Do not climb trees or pluck flowers and leaves.
- Do not wade or swim in ponds, streams or other water features.
- Pets are not permitted but service animals are.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Ticket Prices
- Seniors (65 and over) - $18, Children (6-17 yrs) - $12, Children (5 and under) – Free, Certain evening events are ticketed.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Opening and Closing Hours
- The Garden's Collections and Exhibits: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Weekend Festivals: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (except Member's Day Plant Sale, when the garden opens at 9:00 a.m.)
- For shop timings and others, refer to the website.
- Fairchild is open every day except for December 25.
How To reach Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: SW 57 Av@SW 104 St
Restaurants Near Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- The Glasshouse Cafe
- The Lakeside Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Downtown Miami Ready Mix
- P.f. Chang's
- Basketball Court
- One Broadway
- Publix Super Market At Eureka Promenade
- 135 S Biscayne Blvd
- Southwest 8th Street
- Steak Brasil Churrascaria
- Mall Of The Americas
- Miami Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 48 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 72 Hours in Miami
- How to Spend 5 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 6 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 7 Days in Miami