Fairchild Tropical Botanic GardenCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: 10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33156, 33156, Miami, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3056671651
- Fax: +1-3056618953
- Ticket Price: 25 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Concert, Family And Kids, Festival, Landmarks, Gardens
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden - Review
An 83-acre botanical garden with rare plants and trees. The garden’s main highlights are the Wings of the Tropics, Tropical Plant Conservatory and Rare Plant House and Whitman Fruit Pavilion. They also host numerous festivals like International Chocolate Festival, the International Mango Festival, the Butterfly Festival, the Bird Festival, the Orchid Festival, the Ramble, the Food and Garden Festival and the Edible Garden Festival. There are art installations by local artists throughout the garden. They also conduct several concerts, lectures and events held in the garden that can be attended by visitors. There is a gift shop in the garden and two restaurants. The main focus of the garden however is conservation and research.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 3 days.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Information
- Dress comfortably for tropical weather.
- Consider bringing bug spray.
- Stay hydrated. There are water stations at our various information stations throughout the Garden.
- Smoking is not permitted on Garden property, indoors or outdoors, including all buildings, grounds, restrooms and parking lots.
- Stay on pathways and mowed lawn areas.
- Skating, sports or games are discouraged.
- Do not climb trees or pluck flowers and leaves.
- Do not wade or swim in ponds, streams or other water features.
- Pets are not permitted but service animals are.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Ticket Prices
- Seniors (65 and over) - $18, Children (6-17 yrs) - $12, Children (5 and under) – Free, Certain evening events are ticketed.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Hours
- The Garden's Collections and Exhibits: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Weekend Festivals: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (except Member's Day Plant Sale, when the garden opens at 9:00 a.m.)
- For shop timings and others, refer to the website.
- Fairchild is open every day except for December 25.
How To reach Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: SW 57 Av@SW 104 St
Restaurants Near Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- The Glasshouse Cafe
- The Lakeside Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
9.01% of people who visit Miami include Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.32% of people start their Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden