Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33156, 33156, Miami, United States
Ticket Price: 25 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 8.5K times in trip plans
Botanical Garden, Concert, Family And Kids, Festival, Landmarks, Gardens
journey itinerary making tool is a new way to plan your holiday
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami
An 83-acre botanical garden with rare plants and trees. The garden’s main highlights are the Wings of the Tropics, Tropical Plant Conservatory and Rare Plant House and Whitman Fruit Pavilion. They also host numerous festivals like International Chocolate Festival, the International Mango Festival, the Butterfly Festival, the Bird Festival, the Orchid Festival, the Ramble, the Food and Garden Festival and the Edible Garden Festival. There are art installations by local artists throughout the garden. They also conduct several concerts, lectures and events held in the garden that can be attended by visitors. There is a gift shop in the garden and two restaurants. The main focus of the garden however is conservation and research.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 3 days.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Information
- Dress comfortably for tropical weather.
- Consider bringing bug spray.
- Stay hydrated. There are water stations at our various information stations throughout the Garden.
- Smoking is not permitted on Garden property, indoors or outdoors, including all buildings, grounds, restrooms and parking lots.
- Stay on pathways and mowed lawn areas.
- Skating, sports or games are discouraged.
- Do not climb trees or pluck flowers and leaves.
- Do not wade or swim in ponds, streams or other water features.
- Pets are not permitted but service animals are.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Ticket Prices
- Seniors (65 and over) - $18, Children (6-17 yrs) - $12, Children (5 and under) – Free, Certain evening events are ticketed.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Opening and Closing Hours
- The Garden's Collections and Exhibits: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Weekend Festivals: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (except Member's Day Plant Sale, when the garden opens at 9:00 a.m.)
- For shop timings and others, refer to the website.
- Fairchild is open every day except for December 25.
How To reach Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: SW 57 Av@SW 104 St
Restaurants Near Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- The Glasshouse Cafe
- The Lakeside Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami Reviews
Find places near Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami
ATM 10901 Old Cutler Rd0.398 km away
Branch Bank ATM 11000 SW 57th Ave1.536 km away
Alex Doce 4901 SW 80th St2.288 km away
Irwin C. Feder 730 San Juan Dr2.786 km away
Germany - Australia 6520 SW 94th St2.943 km away
Glass House Café 10901 Old Cutler Rd0.654 km away
Miami Scoops Ice Cream 8101 SW 62nd Ct2.953 km away
The Garden Cafe 10901 Old Cutler Rd0.327 km away
Ncb Inc. 7301 SW 57th Ct2.919 km away
McDonald's 7600 S Red Rd2.911 km away
Subway 21 Casuarina Concourse2.91 km away
Moses Delivers 5801 SW 93rd St1.722 km away
Gyu-Kaku - Suniland - Miami 11327 S Dixie Hwy2.595 km away
Casa Larios 735 Calatrava Ave2.282 km away
Forno Italiano Pizza Catering 11000 SW 57th Ave1.536 km away
Las Marianas Pizza Of Midtown 5770 SW 100th St1.324 km away
Supreme Chicken 646 Sierra Cir0.754 km away
Red Fish Grill 9610 Old Cutler Rd1.633 km away
Electric Charging Station 11000 SW 57th Ave1.536 km away
BP 11035 Marin St0.444 km away
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Miami
- Miami Elite Marina & Storage
- Ah Ora Sea Boat Rentals
- Unity Center Of Miami
- King Of Faith Global Ministry
- PAX Performing Arts Exchange
- Lemon City Branch Library
- Wynwood Art Walk
- Greater New Hope Primitive Baptist Church
- Bnei Tzion
- Miami Vineyard Community Church
- Miami Airport Metrorail Central Station