Momogaike ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-6 Momogaikecho, Abeno Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 545-0012, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-669410351
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
If you happen to stumble across this park while you're driving around in the neighborhood it's definitely a nice enough area to get out and stretch your legs. It's an island in the middle of a pond. The bridge leading to the pond has a shrine at one end. The locals will know the legends associated to the shrine, so you should ask them. But there's no need to specifically go out just to catch this park. It's nothing special. Unless it is cherry blossom season, in which case it is very special indeed.
How to Reach Momogaike Park
- Tanimachi line stop Tanabe Station
- Midosuji Line stop Showacho
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.