Are you looking for what to do in San Jose?
San Jose is a very relaxed and laid back sort of a place. Gardens and trails abound. As a result it has all the makings of a stress busting holiday destination. Here are a few things to see while there.
- Winchester Mystery House: The Winchester Mystery House is a weird and wonderful place in San Jose. This spooky attraction is a definite must visit if you are looking for something quite unique to do on your trip.
- San Jose Heritage Rose Garden: San Jose is the city of many amazing parks and gardens and the San Jose Heritage rose garden only adds to its charming beauty. The garden is sure to make you want to “stop and smell the roses” and unwind in the city of San Jose.
- Japanese Friendship Garden: San Jose is a tranquil place to relax and what better way to do it than in the Japanese Friendship Garden. This lovely place in Kelley Park is a great way to kill a few hours in the city.
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph: This stunning and historic site is worth a visit while in San Jose. The name of the church and its patron saint also happens to be the name of the city making it a very important landmark there.
- California Theatre: California has that nostalgic, old worldly appearance that is sure to send the traveller back in time. The theatre often plays host to the performances of Opera San Jose and the Silicon Valley Symphony and if you get to listen to one of these, you are in for a surreal experience.
Below we have a list of things to do in San Jose and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your San Jose getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to San Jose with confidence.