Lotus LagoonCurrently Open
- Address: Jl. Raya Candidasa, Sengkidu, Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
About Lotus Lagoon, Bali
Pink and fuschia lotuses bloom over the dark green waters of the village of Candidasa’s main attraction. Open to the public, easily accessible from the road, the lagoon is worth checking out for a few quick but pretty photographs. There is a garden at the center of the pool. There is an 11th century shrine looking over the lagoon. It is dedicated to the goddess of fertility, and childless couples frequently come here seeking blessings for a successful pregnancy. The views of the lagoon and the sea are also better from the shrine. If you can schedule it correctly, the best time to visit the lagoon is during sunset.
How To reach Lotus Lagoon by Public Transport
- Drive to here.
- Take a bemo, ojek or taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lotus Lagoon
0.95% of people who visit Bali include Lotus Lagoon in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.49% of people start their Lotus Lagoon visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lotus Lagoon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lotus Lagoon
Lotus Lagoon Map
Lotus Lagoon Trips
Lotus Lagoon, Bali Reviews
Nice view. Stop over right at the road.
Nothing special, just stop by to have a look, and you can follow your route
No choices. Design made the place too hot. Not good hot but claustrophobic hot
A huge lotus pond right next to the sea! Good for a morning jogging or meditation. Free entrance to walk around and take photos. Very beautiful!
It is not real lotus. It is similar. But nice place to meditate the morning or evening.
All QuestionsLotus lagoon
- Okalona Baptist Church
- Perkin's Bowling
- Lokalbahn Retz–Drosendorf
- Lillie Recreational Park
- Hillside Bayou Mobile Home Park
- Martha Springer Botanical Garden
- First Church Of God In Christ
- Tatì Risto Art
- Treno Milano P.ta Garibaldi - Torino Lingotto
- La Giarina Arte Contemporanea
- Marcos Sennacheribbo Rbla. Catalunya, 33
- Av Chinese Baptist Church
- Increasing By Faith Ministries
- Ceramic Art London
- Skykomish Community Church