Lotus Lagoon54 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl. Raya Candidasa, Sengkidu, Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Pink and fuschia lotuses bloom over the dark green waters of the village of Candidasa’s main attraction. Open to the public, easily accessible from the road, the lagoon is worth checking out for a few quick but pretty photographs. There is a garden at the center of the pool. There is an 11th century shrine looking over the lagoon. It is dedicated to the goddess of fertility, and childless couples frequently come here seeking blessings for a successful pregnancy. The views of the lagoon and the sea are also better from the shrine. If you can schedule it correctly, the best time to visit the lagoon is during sunset.
How to Reach Lotus Lagoon
- Drive to here.
- Take a bemo, ojek or taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lotus Lagoon Address: Jl. Raya Candidasa, Sengkidu, Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
- Lotus Lagoon Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lotus Lagoon(preferred time): 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lotus Lagoon: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.25% of people who visit Bali include Lotus Lagoon in their plan
23.81% of people start their Lotus Lagoon visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lotus Lagoon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lotus Lagoon
People normally club together Puri Saren Palace and White Sand Beach while planning their visit to Lotus Lagoon.