Baltimore Water Taxi478 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1735 Lancaster Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4105633900
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Cruise
A water taxi is a very common site in the city. This fleet of blue and white will take you on a long drive in a cab- the difference is just it will be in water and not on the roads. The water taxi will take you along all the important attractions of the city that you could have even travelled by means of road transport. You can take a look into the history of Baltimore which was once one of the most famous cities known for its nautical tradition. This is just enjoying a different and more exciting experience!
Baltimore Water Taxi Travel Tips
- USD 6 ( for children 3 years-10 years).
- Check the timings and current ticket prices always.
- The trips are cancelled if there is a bad weather forecast.
- Thames Street Oyster house
- Tapas Adela Restaurant
- Slainte Irish pub and Restaurant
- Riptide by the Bay
- The Point in Fells
- Waterfront Hotel
- Kali’s Court Mediterranean Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baltimore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baltimore and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Baltimore Water Taxi Address: 1735 Lancaster Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, United States
- Baltimore Water Taxi Contact Number: +1-4105633900
- Baltimore Water Taxi Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Baltimore Water Taxi Price: 12 USD
- Best time to visit Baltimore Water Taxi(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Baltimore Water Taxi: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
32.41% of people who visit Baltimore include Baltimore Water Taxi in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
65.15% of people start their Baltimore Water Taxi visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Baltimore Water Taxi
91.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baltimore Water Taxi
People normally club together Fort Mchenry National Monument and Walters Art Museum while planning their visit to Baltimore Water Taxi.
Baltimore Water Taxi Reviews & Ratings
What is an all day pass on the water taxi?Answer Report Abuse