Tours for Amager Strandpark
About Amager Strandpark, Copenhagen
With a number of beaches, baths and swimming pools to pamper your soul, the Amager Strandpark redefines you idea of relaxation. The park consist of an artificial sandy beach that contrasts with the dunes built on the other side of the place.
The beautiful promenades are ideal for a run or a walk and you will often find surfers and beach bodies having fun here during summers. For kids, the indoor swimming pools more than satisfy the need to cool-off while the bath islands are just what you need if you want to de-stress. The place is also a preferred location for wedding and parties and you are sure to find local organisers arranging adventure sports near the beach.
Amager Strandpark Information
- For Green time , visit the official website.
- Green time applies on weekends ONLY in Vesterbro until June.
- One child under 7 years has free admission when accompanied by an adult swim guest.
- Group ticket does not apply to public schools, private schools and institutions.
- Valid student card issued by holders institution presented at purchase of season tickets for students.
- Pensioner Annual Pass: You have to be settled in Copenhagen. Please bring your health card. Pension Release is presented of disability pensioners, health cards of pensioners.
- Remember passport photo for season tickets.
Amager Strandpark Tickets Prices
There is no admission fee to visit the place. Adult Swimming Pools:
- One way adult (adult from 15 years): 40
- One way adult GREEN TIME: 20
- Voucher 12 clips adult: 360
- A monthly adult : 315
- Season ticket GREEN TIME : 850
- Season ticket for pensioners and students GREEN TIME: 425
Child Swimming Pools:
- One way child: 20
- One way child GREEN TIME: 10
- Voucher 12 clip child: 180
- A monthly child: 135
- Season ticket for children GREEN TIME: 425
- Group ticket (two adults and two children – extra child 10): 80
- Saunagus supplementary ticket: 40
- Saunagus supplementary ticket vouchers 12 clips: 400
Valby Water Culture:
- Hot water supplementary ticket: 25
- Hot water supplementary ticket vouchers 12 clips: 250
Obro-Hallen Baby pool:
- One way baby bassinet (one adult and one child): 65
- Baby pool 12 clips (one adult and one child): 650
Obro-Hallen health spa (minimum age: 15 years):
- One way: 120
- Pack 12 clips: 1200
- Pensioner single ticket: 50
- Senior citizen discount cards 12 clips: 500
- Pensioner Season Pass (valid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday) For timings, visit the official website.
Admission is free on: The harbor baths, Helgoland waterpark and Bavnehoj Friluftsbad.
Amager Strandpark Opening and Closing Hours
Swimming Pool Hours:
- Bellahoj Swimming Stadium: Closed
- Emdrup Bad: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Frankrigsgade Indoor pool: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Hillerodgade Bad: 8:00 am to 2.00 pm
- Sundby Bad: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tingbjerg Indoor pool: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Valby Water Culture: 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Vesterbro Svommehal: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Obro-Hallen health spa: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Obro-hall Indoor pool: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Outdoor Pools business hours: Visit the official website.
- Amager beach: Lifeguard Staffing 23rd June to 31st August- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Svanemolle Beach Lifeguard Staffing 23rd June to 31st August- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
For other hours including holiday closures, visit the official website.
Note: Timings of the place can vary. Visit the official website for precise timings for that day.
How To Get To Amager Strandpark by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Femoren St. (Metro) (1.6 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Svend Vonveds Vej (Amager Strandvej)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Amager Strandpark Tickets And Tours
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countryâs burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the localsâ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
Skip the line at the Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen and head straight inside to enjoy its much-loved American-style food and famous rock ânâ roll memorabilia! Choose from two different menus (either a 2- course or 3-course meal) and then sit back and eat, soaking up the atmosphere of Copenhagen. Look around you to see a vest worn by Elvis Presley and drums from Metallicaâs world tour, among other cool mementos.
Check out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Experience the best of Copenhagen and its most famous sights on this 3-hour walking tour. Be enchanted by the Danish capital as you admire the Little Mermaid, stroll the oh-so-pretty Nyhavn waterfront, and view Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace and landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Torvehallerne food market. Discover the city’s tangled history as you walk, and listen spellbound as your guide waxes lyrical about their favorite sights and districts. With numbers limited to 10 people, this small-group tour ensures the full attention of your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Amager Strandpark, Copenhagen
A complete revelation on my recent trip to Copenhagen. This artificial beach is stupidly easy to reach by bike, on foot, or public transport. Perfect for a bracing morning swim, in the late summer sunshine, taking in other swimmers, kayakers and people just out enjoying a walk.
This is a human-made beach park. But it works greatly, for the stroll, the swim, hanging out, kitesurfing, kayak renting, and many other things. An urban oasis, with nice, clean water.
Great place for a bike ride, even for tourists. Fifteen minutes from the center. Easy to reach. Excellent cycling routes along the beach.
Amazing place, toom for jogging, skating, sailing, or just xwalking! Wz really enjoyed going on this long and pretty windy beach, and it's a pleasure to walk all along there to end up at the Blaa Planet aquarium! you can bathe easily thanks to the lifeguards and reserved places all along the beach. Also, tghe beach is pretty clean, which is really nice for children!
Not the uninviting beach you remember from childhood! With the addition of the lagoon, bike/walking path, promenade, cafés, ice cream places and sandy dunes, the beach is nigh unrecognisable and an excellent choice for a walk, run, picnic etc. for large parts of the year.
- Nearby Attractions
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Det Kongelige Bibliotek
- Danish Museum Of Art And Design
- Den Hirschsprungske Samling
- Islands Brygge
- The Tower
- Stock Exchange
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- 5 Star Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- Budget Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- Cheap Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- Luxury Hotels Near Amager Strandpark
- Copenhagen Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Copenhagen
- 2 Days in Copenhagen
- 3 Days in Copenhagen
- 4 Days in Copenhagen
- 5 Days in Copenhagen
- 6 Days in Copenhagen
- 7 Days in Copenhagen