Amager Strandpark650 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Amager Strand Promenaden 1, 2300 København S, Denmark, 2300, Copenhagen
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +45-26302483
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Swimming Pool, Landmarks
With a number of beaches, baths and swimming pools to pamper your soul, the Amager Strandpark redefines you idea of relaxation. The park consist of an artificial sandy beach that contrasts with the dunes built on the other side of the place.
The beautiful promenades are ideal for a run or a walk and you will often find surfers and beach bodies having fun here during summers. For kids, the indoor swimming pools more than satisfy the need to cool-off while the bath islands are just what you need if you want to de-stress. The place is also a preferred location for wedding and parties and you are sure to find local organisers arranging adventure sports near the beach. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Copenhagen itinerary 2 days.
Amager Strandpark Travel Tips
- For Green time , visit the official website.
- Green time applies on weekends ONLY in Vesterbro until June.
- One child under 7 years has free admission when accompanied by an adult swim guest.
- Group ticket does not apply to public schools, private schools and institutions.
- Valid student card issued by holders institution presented at purchase of season tickets for students.
- Pensioner Annual Pass: You have to be settled in Copenhagen. Please bring your health card. Pension Release is presented of disability pensioners, health cards of pensioners.
- Remember passport photo for season tickets.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amager Strandpark
There is no admission fee to visit the place. Adult Swimming Pools:
- One way adult (adult from 15 years): 40
- One way adult GREEN TIME: 20
- Voucher 12 clips adult: 360
- A monthly adult : 315
- Season ticket GREEN TIME : 850
- Season ticket for pensioners and students GREEN TIME: 425
Child Swimming Pools:
- One way child: 20
- One way child GREEN TIME: 10
- Voucher 12 clip child: 180
- A monthly child: 135
- Season ticket for children GREEN TIME: 425
- Group ticket (two adults and two children – extra child 10): 80
- Saunagus supplementary ticket: 40
- Saunagus supplementary ticket vouchers 12 clips: 400
Valby Water Culture:
- Hot water supplementary ticket: 25
- Hot water supplementary ticket vouchers 12 clips: 250
Obro-Hallen Baby pool:
- One way baby bassinet (one adult and one child): 65
- Baby pool 12 clips (one adult and one child): 650
Obro-Hallen health spa (minimum age: 15 years):
- One way: 120
- Pack 12 clips: 1200
- Pensioner single ticket: 50
- Senior citizen discount cards 12 clips: 500
- Pensioner Season Pass (valid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday) For timings, visit the official website.
Admission is free on: The harbor baths, Helgoland waterpark and Bavnehoj Friluftsbad.
Amager Strandpark Hours
Swimming Pool Hours:
- Bellahoj Swimming Stadium: Closed
- Emdrup Bad: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Frankrigsgade Indoor pool: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Hillerodgade Bad: 8:00 am to 2.00 pm
- Sundby Bad: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tingbjerg Indoor pool: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Valby Water Culture: 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Vesterbro Svommehal: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Obro-Hallen health spa: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Obro-hall Indoor pool: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Outdoor Pools business hours: Visit the official website.
- Amager beach: Lifeguard Staffing 23rd June to 31st August- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Svanemolle Beach Lifeguard Staffing 23rd June to 31st August- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
For other hours including holiday closures, visit the official website.
Note: Timings of the place can vary. Visit the official website for precise timings for that day.
How to Reach Amager Strandpark
- By Metro/ Subway: Femoren St. (Metro) (1.6 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Svend Vonveds Vej (Amager Strandvej)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.2% of people who visit Copenhagen include Amager Strandpark in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.31% of people start their Amager Strandpark visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Amager Strandpark
91.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amager Strandpark