Twin Peaks Las Vegas Tours
About Twin Peaks Las Vegas, Las Vegas
Overview of Twin Peaks Las Vegas
As you traverse the city of Las Vegas, you'll stumble upon Twin Peaks Las Vegas. Missed by most of the visitors, Twin Peaks Las Vegas is unique in its own way.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Las Vegas tours.
More about Las Vegas
Create a flawless plan, make use of Las Vegas trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Las Vegas, hotels in Las Vegas like The Rita Suites, Tuscany Suites & Casino, Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino and Westgate Las Vegas Resort And Casino offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Twin peaks las vegas Tickets And Tours
Are you up for it? Complete your visit to Las Vegas with a tandem skydive! You'll experience the adrenaline rush of a 60-second free fall, followed by a peaceful parachute descent. On this Las Vegas skydiving tours you have the option of capturing your skydive on DVD.
When the sun goes down in Las Vegas, the nightlife scene heats up! Don't miss out with this all-access pass, providing you with free entry and access to the VIP line at Las Vegas' hottest nightspots, coolest pool parties and best ultra-lounges, plus specials on drinks and shows!
For as low as $39 a day, see more and save with the Las Vegas Power Pass! For one low price, receive entry to the most exciting Las Vegas tours and attractions (a combined value of almost $500 USD). Your Las Vegas Power Pass includes "Fast Tracking", allowing you to skip the line at many attractions. Every Power Pass provides additional discounts and special offers for fine retail shops, restaurants and other activities. A colorful guide with maps, travel instructions, attraction descriptions and operating hours is also included.
Las Vegas comes alive at night, when the lights of the casinos dazzle the dark sky. There is no better time to explore the Strip than after the sun has gone down, and the Las Vegas Lights Night Tour will take you to the best spots, covered under night tours of Las Vegas. The approximately 3.5-hour tour includes stops at the erupting volcano at The Mirage, the famous dancing fountains at Bellagio, the iconic neon - Welcome to Las Vegas sign and the incredible Fremont Street Experience light show. You will also see City Center, the Manhattan skyline at New York-New York and the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas.
Share your experience - Rate Twin Peaks Las Vegas, Las Vegas
The food was sort of acceptable - but IMHO the worse bar food on the strip. Beer is served in frozen mugs. Those mugs have a very thick layer of ice. After the beer is poured, a 3+ inch ball of ice forms at the top of the mug. This makes XX taste like Bud Light - thanks. Oh, they don't have all the Twin Peaks brews which I thought was pretty strange. And yeah.... the waitresses show off their underbun but... the grand majority of them shouldn't. No, really - not attractive.
Can I give zero stars? Three different waitresses... took us 30 minutes to get WATER after we were sat. Zero water refills. When asking for the check, there was no interaction from the waitress. No, "Okay I'll grab that." Just a simple spin around and hair flip. I do not recommend this place.
Great place. Love the environment. Service is good as well as the food. TV coverage is awesome. Will be back.
It was Game 1 of the 2017 NBA Finals between GSW vs CAVS. I wanted to see it somewhere on the strip within minutes from Caesar's. I've Diamond Lounge in mind, but it's not the same vibe. Twin Peaks delivered and came through with excellent service. I guess game day means big tips. I had up close view without straining my neck. Workers are too busy to socialize, but me and my buddies went on and enjoy our visit.
Cute young girls working here, friendly, food decent, but service is sooo SLOW. Pick it up. Your good looks ain't enough. Lots of Tv's sports 🖒
- Other Attractions
- J.n. Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Bowman's Beach
- Sanibel Island Lighthouse
- The Bailey-matthews National Shell Museum
- Sanibel And Captiva Chamber Of Commerce And Visitors Center
- Sanibel Causeway
- Periwinkle Way
- Blind Pass Beach
- Sanibel Public Library
- Clinic For The Rehabilitation Of Wildlife Crow
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near J.n. Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Cheap Hotels Near Bowman's Beach
- Budget Hotels Near Sanibel Island Lighthouse
- Luxury Hotels Near The Bailey-matthews National Shell Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sanibel And Captiva Chamber Of Commerce And Visitors Center
- Budget Hotels Near Sanibel Causeway
- 5 Star Hotels Near Periwinkle Way
- Hotels Near Blind Pass Beach
- Cheap Hotels Near Sanibel Public Library
- Budget Hotels Near Clinic For The Rehabilitation Of Wildlife Crow
- City Tripplans
- 7 Day Trip to Las Vegas from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Itinerary 5 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 4 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 7 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 1 Day
- Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 3 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 6 Days
- USA Itinerary 3 Weeks
- Trip to Chicago, San francisco, New york city, Los angeles, San diego, Washington, d. c., Las vegas