Lisboa Story Centre322 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Praça do Comercio 78, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +351-211941099
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition
This may be the best place to begin your tour of Lisbon. The centre, via 6 beautiful exhibits, takes you through the story of Lisbon came to be, by the way of the 5 most important events in Lisbon’s history. This covers the period of Portugal’s first settlers and their myths and legends; the creation of the city and its increasing global role; the 1755 earthquake and its impact; the era of rebuilding and reforming the city’s image; and finally, the general state of the city today. The last exhibition is a virtual one which shows, by photographs, the evolution of different areas of the city over the years. Occasionally, the centre also organises temporary exhibitions so keep and an eye on its online calendar for upcoming events.
Lisboa Story Centre Travel Tips
- Paid parking.
- Underground parking at Town Hall Square.
- Check out the gift shop.
- There are audio tapes in most languages.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lisboa Story Centre
- Senior (65+ years and Student over 16 years): 5 €
- 6 to 15 years old: 3 €
- Free for children under 5.
- Families (2 adults + 2 children up to 15 years): 18 €
- Group tickets are discounted.
Lisboa Story Centre Hours
- Last entry at 7 pm.
How to Reach Lisboa Story Centre
- Bus 12E, 28E and 737 stop Sé.
- Buses 15E, 25E, 206, 207, 208, 210, 706, 711, 714, 728, 732, 735, 736, 746, 759, 760, 774, 781, 782, 783 stop Pç. Comercio
- Metro Green and Blue Lines stop Baixa-Chiado
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.6% of people who visit Lisbon include Lisboa Story Centre in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.78% of people start their Lisboa Story Centre visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lisboa Story Centre
68.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lisboa Story Centre