Casa Manzoni209 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Gerolamo Morone, 1, 20121 Milan, Italy Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0286460403
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Tags: Historical Site
Alessandro Manzoni is one of Italy's most celebrated 19th century authors, and a darling citizen of Milan. He wrote what is perhaps the most famous novel to come out of Italy - The Betrothed. H purchased this house early in the 19th century, and in 1941 it passed into the ownership of the city of Milan. Restored no to how it must have looked in his lifetime, the house also has thematic exhibitions on the writer's life - family and friends, places he visited, the iconography of Betrothed and its depiction in various media. It is a fascinating house museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa Manzoni
- Free on first Sunday of every month
- EUR 3 for 11-18 years old, over 60
How to Reach Casa Manzoni
- Tram 1 stop Teatro Alla Scala
- Subway 1 stop Cordusio
- Tram 16, 27, NM1 stop Cordusio M1
- M1, M3 stop Duomo
- Trams 24, 12, 16, 27, 2, 3, 14 stop Duomo
- Bus 61 stop Via Monte Di Pieta' Via Verdi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa Manzoni Address: Via Gerolamo Morone, 1, 20121 Milan, Italy
- Casa Manzoni Contact Number: +39-0286460403
- Casa Manzoni Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Casa Manzoni Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Casa Manzoni(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.32% of people who visit Milan include Casa Manzoni in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
87.5% of people start their Casa Manzoni visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Casa Manzoni
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Manzoni
People normally club together Gallerie Di Piazza Scala and Piazza Mercanti while planning their visit to Casa Manzoni.