The Garden Tomb362 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Conrad Schick St., Jerusalem, 91193, Isreal, Israel
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-25398100
- Tags: Religious Site, Garden, Family And Kids, Tomb
The Garden Tomb is the worship place for Anglicans and Protestants, believed to the place where Jesus was buried (to the controversy of the other burial place).
The controversy comes from the place of Jesus’s burial being called ‘Golgotha’ or ‘Skull Hill’ assumed to be this very place by Scholars since the mid-19th century.
The tomb along with the garden does make for a pleasant place to visit when in Jerusalem. Join the innumerable people who come here to pray at the tomb and to experience the tranquil environment.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Garden Tomb
- Admission is Free.
- For any other prices, call up the place.
The Garden Tomb Hours
Group Tour timings:
- If your group wants to have a tour only (with no meeting afterwards), group bookings can be made on or between the following times (on the half hours)
- For other Group tour timings, call up the place.
How to Reach The Garden Tomb
- Bus: Terminal through Nablus
- Light Rail: Damascus Gate
- Rent a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.88% of people who visit Jerusalem include The Garden Tomb in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
67.57% of people start their The Garden Tomb visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Garden Tomb
83.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Garden Tomb
The Garden Tomb Reviews & Ratings
to what address can i mail a contribution to yhe garden tomb?Answer Report Abuse
You can visit the official website of The Garden Tomb to make a donation, or you can send a cheque on the following address: The GT Treasurer, Uplands, 6 Bloomfield Drive, Bath BA2 2BG, UK.Report Abuse