Zedekiahs Cave, JerusalemCurrently Open
- Address: Sultan Suleiman Boulevard, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-26277550
- Ticket Price: 16 ILS
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
About Zedekiahs Cave, Jerusalem
The Zedekiah's Cave (Solomon's Quarries) was were most of the fine-grade stone to built buildings in Jerusalem was quarried from making this a man-made cave. It is said that Korach was swallowed by this place since he rebelled against Moses. For its belief and its ‘outer-world experience’, take a walk around the whole quarry by following the simply map give to you at the entrance and you are sure to leave the place stunned by its beauty.
Zedekiahs Cave Information
- Carry bottled drinking water if you plan on staying here for long.
- Other contact detail: +972-2-6231221
Zedekiahs Cave Ticket Prices
- Adult: NIS 16
- Adult group over 25 people: NIS 11
- Child (from 5-8 years) / soldier / student / pensioner: NIS 10
- For other ticket details, please refer to the official website.
How To reach Zedekiahs Cave by Public Transport
- Bus: at Ha-Neviim Terminus / Alighting
- Light Rail: at Damascus Gate
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.