Mercato Pignasecca, Naples
About Mercato Pignasecca, Naples
Mercato Pignasecca, Naples - Address
Address: Via Pignasecca, 14-28, 80134 Napoli, Italy
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 22 times in trip plans
Street Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Naples’ oldest street market is the most authentic look at the folk of the city. It is almost always crowded in the morning, thanks to the long rows of stalls selling fresh produce. Other goods on offer include linen, apparel, meats, CDs, sweets and fries. It’s hard to appreciate the familiarity of the place as a tourist, but you should see how devotedly loyal and the customers are to their vendors. Bargain, and have fun. Don’t be scared off if people get too loud.
How To reach Mercato Pignasecca by Public Transport
- Buses 139, 201, 460m 584m E1, N3, R4 stop Toledo Carita' - Studio Ortopedico Dott. F. Sergio.
- Subway 1 stop Toledo.
- Subway 5, L2; Funiculare F2 stop Stazione Napoli Montesanto.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mercato Pignasecca, Naples Reviews - Write a Review
Super fun experience, great shopping. One of my favorite parts of Napoli!
Good place to buy any home needs
Il mercato più bello che c' è, ci sono molte trattorie e pizzerie ma dove si mangia bene è ... Bianco Mangiare cucina e cantina, in una traversa della Pignasecca via San Nicola alla Carità 13.
È sempre una bella esperienza girare per la Pigna secca e i prezzi sono i più bassi
Bello e caratteristico...da non perdere il "cuoppo" e la trippa della tripperia Fiorenzano
- Nearby Attractions
- Basilica Dell'Incoronata Madre Del Buon Consiglio
- Cratere Degli Astroni
- Statua Del Dio Nilo
- San Giovanni Maggiore
- Chiesa Dei Santi Apostoli
- Basilica Santa Restituta
- Zurzolo Teatro Live
- Complesso Monumentale Di Santa Maria La Nova
- Santa Maria Di Regina Coeli
- Chiesa Di Santa Maria Del Parto
- Naples Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 48 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 72 Hours in Naples
- How to Spend 5 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 6 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 7 Days in Naples