Prem Mandir, Vrindavan
Prem Mandir, Vrindavan - Address, Phone Number
Address: Raman Reti Road, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 05:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 3.5K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Prem Mandir, Vrindavan
Translating into 'Temple of Love', this beautiful structure is made of white Italian marble that can give even the Taj Mahal a run for its beauty and grandeur. Inaugurated in 2012, after eleven years of hard work and effort, this temple has gained massive popularity in a short frame of time. Blending in modern craftsmanship with ancient architecture, this 125 feet tall structure has two storeys of sheer beauty. With idols of Radha-Krishna and Sita-Ram, two of the most iconic couples in Hinduism, adorning the two floors of the temple, this place indeed is dedicated to love. There are carvings and statues, depicting the love stories of Krishna and his beloved Radha all through the temple and temple grounds. The garden surrounding the temple is also absolutely picturesque with neatly trimmed bushes and beautiful fountains. Prem Mandir Vrindavan Fountain show is also famous for spectacular night view. Spend your time here basking in all the beauty and spirituality that engulfs this place. Now, prem mandir vrindavan live darshan is also available.
Facts and Figures
- Founder : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 14th January 2001.
- Organized By : Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat
- Inaugurated By : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 17 February 2012
- Size : Space 12 acre, The whole complex 54 acres
Prem Mandir Information
- Constructed of 30,000 tons of Italian karara marble.
- 125 feet high, 122 feet long and 115 feet wide.
- Majestically standing on 150 artistically carved pillars.
- Decorated with 9 beautifully engraved domes.
- 17 golden coloured kalash (pitchers) and a grand flag mast at the top.
- Built on the basis of Nagara Architecture.
- The combined efforts of approximately 1000 artisans and thousands of labourers who worked tirelessly for 11 years to complete this Temple.
Prem Mandir Ticket Prices
- Most Hindu temples in India have no entry fees.
Prem Mandir Opening and Closing Hours
- Arati: 05:30 AM, 08:30 AM, 11:50 AM, 04:30 PM and 08:10 PM
- Bhog: 06:10 AM, 11:30 AM and 05:30 PM
- Musical Fountain Show : 07:30 PM-08:00 PM in Summer and 07:00 PM-07:30 PM in Winter
How To reach Prem Mandir by Public Transport
- Hire an auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a cycle-rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vrindavan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vrindavan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Prem Mandir, Vrindavan Reviews
A must to visit place in Vrindavan. It is a beautiful temple made up of marble which is beautifully crafted. It looks more beautiful in night with all the lights. You can feel peace and get relaxed as you enter in the temple. Musical fountain show is also famous. You will love to visit this place.
Very beautiful temple. A good place to visit with family. The best part is they have a functioning canteen in the campus having several eating options and tasty food. A very needed resting place during summers. Very expensive and elaborate depiction of various Krishna lelas.properly managed. Although if your car is parked upfront you will have to pay fine
The most beautiful and modern temple of Vrindavan. Everything is new and beautiful here. There are many beautiful sculpture art of different Lila's Lord Krishna here. Lighting at evening is also awesome here. Overall you will feel great here.
In today's era rarely you get see so much effort put into stone carving and sculpture. Prem (love) Mandir (temple) is a wonderful artistic work from ancient times enhanced with modern technology. It's a beautiful place to be especially after sunset, when the lights make the entire premises much colourful. Hats off to the the artists who have taken so much efforts in building this master piece. Another rarity of this place is the entry is free, photography is free and allowed but only outside the temple and no special VIP queue, yes now a days its rare in India for temples to be so generous :P . Loved this place. A must visit.
A beautiful Temple to visit in vrindavan. Best time to visit is in evening. It's amazing to see the Temple in lighting's. Musical fountain is also good. People rushed as soon as the gate open for musical fountain. Canteen is also good. Good food option is there.