Prem Mandir337 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Raman Reti Road, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121, India
- Timings: 05:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9670485000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Translating into 'Temple of Love', this beautiful structure is made of white Italian marble that can give even the Taj Mahal a run for its beauty and grandeur. Inaugurated in 2012, after eleven years of hard work and effort, this temple has gained massive popularity in a short frame of time. Blending in modern craftsmanship with ancient architecture, this 125 feet tall structure has two storeys of sheer beauty. With idols of Radha-Krishna and Sita-Ram, two of the most iconic couples in Hinduism, adorning the two floors of the temple, this place indeed is dedicated to love. There are carvings and statues, depicting the love stories of Krishna and his beloved Radha all through the temple and temple grounds. The garden surrounding the temple is also absolutely picturesque with neatly trimmed bushes and beautiful fountains. Prem Mandir Vrindavan Fountain show is also famous for spectacular night view. Spend your time here basking in all the beauty and spirituality that engulfs this place. Now, prem mandir vrindavan live darshan is also available.
Facts and Figures
- Founder : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 14th January 2001.
- Organized By : Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat
- Inaugurated By : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 17 February 2012
- Size : Space 12 acre, The whole complex 54 acres
Prem Mandir Travel Tips
- Constructed of 30,000 tons of Italian karara marble.
- 125 feet high, 122 feet long and 115 feet wide.
- Majestically standing on 150 artistically carved pillars.
- Decorated with 9 beautifully engraved domes.
- 17 golden coloured kalash (pitchers) and a grand flag mast at the top.
- Built on the basis of Nagara Architecture.
- The combined efforts of approximately 1000 artisans and thousands of labourers who worked tirelessly for 11 years to complete this Temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Prem Mandir
- Most Hindu temples in India have no entry fees.
Prem Mandir Hours
- Arati: 05:30 AM, 08:30 AM, 11:50 AM, 04:30 PM and 08:10 PM
- Bhog: 06:10 AM, 11:30 AM and 05:30 PM
- Musical Fountain Show : 07:30 PM-08:00 PM in Summer and 07:00 PM-07:30 PM in Winter
How to Reach Prem Mandir
- Hire an auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a cycle-rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vrindavan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vrindavan and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Vrindavan include Prem Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75% of people start their Prem Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Prem Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prem Mandir
Prem Mandir Reviews & Ratings
Hii..... I Just Want To Know that is Prem Mandir Open For Tomorrow Or Not. Is This Compulsory To book tickets Only Online.......Answer Report Abuse
Hi.. I just wanted to know that is Prem mandir open for tomorrow or not? And is it mandatory to book online. We have already book for Shree Banke Bihari Ji?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, the temple is open. There's no need to book, the entry is free.Report Abuse
Is fountain currently in function?Answer Report Abuse
mai ek vinti karna chahta huAnswer Report Abuse
Prem Mandir is open or not?Answer Report Abuse
14/06/21 ko Prem Mandir khula h ya naheeAnswer Report Abuse
is prem mandir open now?Answer Report Abuse
I want to know Mandir is open or not for darshan todayAnswer Report Abuse
I just want to come and do sat-sang in Prem Bhawan with peoples how it possible and on what time it happens.Answer Report Abuse
There is no fixed day for satsang. They are held every two to three weeks. The duration of these satsang shivirs maybe from two to seven days. It will be best that you call them up on 91-9670485000 for staying querries and 91-8882480000 for satsang schedule.Report Abuse
Is prem mandir open tomorrowAnswer Report Abuse
Hi Vikash. Prem Mandir is open everyday between 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM.Report Abuse