Prem MandirCurrently Open [Closes at 12:00 pm]
- Address: Raman Reti Road, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121, India
- Timings: 05:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9670485000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
About Prem Mandir, Vrindavan
Translating into 'Temple of Love', this beautiful structure is made of white Italian marble that can give even the Taj Mahal a run for its beauty and grandeur. Inaugurated in 2012, after eleven years of hard work and effort, this temple has gained massive popularity in a short frame of time. Blending in modern craftsmanship with ancient architecture, this 125 feet tall structure has two storeys of sheer beauty. With idols of Radha-Krishna and Sita-Ram, two of the most iconic couples in Hinduism, adorning the two floors of the temple, this place indeed is dedicated to love. There are carvings and statues, depicting the love stories of Krishna and his beloved Radha all through the temple and temple grounds. The garden surrounding the temple is also absolutely picturesque with neatly trimmed bushes and beautiful fountains. Prem Mandir Vrindavan Fountain show is also famous for spectacular night view. Spend your time here basking in all the beauty and spirituality that engulfs this place. Now, prem mandir vrindavan live darshan is also available.
Facts and Figures
- Founder : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 14th January 2001.
- Organized By : Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat
- Inaugurated By : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 17 February 2012
- Size : Space 12 acre, The whole complex 54 acres
Prem Mandir Information
- Constructed of 30,000 tons of Italian karara marble.
- 125 feet high, 122 feet long and 115 feet wide.
- Majestically standing on 150 artistically carved pillars.
- Decorated with 9 beautifully engraved domes.
- 17 golden coloured kalash (pitchers) and a grand flag mast at the top.
- Built on the basis of Nagara Architecture.
- The combined efforts of approximately 1000 artisans and thousands of labourers who worked tirelessly for 11 years to complete this Temple.
Prem Mandir Ticket Prices
- Most Hindu temples in India have no entry fees.
Prem Mandir Opening and Closing Hours
- Arati: 05:30 AM, 08:30 AM, 11:50 AM, 04:30 PM and 08:10 PM
- Bhog: 06:10 AM, 11:30 AM and 05:30 PM
- Musical Fountain Show : 07:30 PM-08:00 PM in Summer and 07:00 PM-07:30 PM in Winter
How To reach Prem Mandir by Public Transport
- Hire an auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a cycle-rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vrindavan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vrindavan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Prem Mandir
95% of people who visit Vrindavan include Prem Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
61.69% of people start their Prem Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Prem Mandir
93.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prem Mandir
Prem Mandir Map
Prem Mandir Trips
Prem Mandir, Vrindavan Reviews
Its an amazing place. The most beautiful Temple I have ever seen. It's beauty doubles when you go to see in evening time when whole Temple glows in variation of rainbow colours to give a sense of completeness and peace. Digital watershow is also beautiful.
This is a picnic spot for people more than a temple. Nevertheless it is very beautiful in its grandeur. Must visit in the evening after sunset. Beautiful lighting all over the temple inside and outside. Huge complex, beautiful gardens, grand decors, amazing POP paintings all over the walls of the main temple, fountains, fountain show, so many sculptures with mechanic controls. You will love the experience and your parents will thank you for it. Parking is outside the temple just across the road, paid Rs 50.
Beautiful & Grand Temple of Lord Krishna. One of the the most beautiful temple of Vrindavan. Music & Light fountain show adds to its grandeur. The timing of the show varies and is for 30mins only. Make it a point that you visit it during show time. Canteen inside temple serves great food. So you can have dual benefit of falling in love with Lord Krishna and falling in love love with great food.
Great place and a beautiful temple of Lord Krishna. Great lighting and also there is a laser light water fountain show as well. Entry is free so too much crowd on weekends.
One of the most beautiful temple in the world... Excellent architectural work... Beautiful marble work... Neat, clean and peaceful environment... Have a huge zoomar which shines like a very big diamond... Musical fountain is awesome... In night, great lighting...