Prem MandirCurrently Closed
- Address: Raman Reti Road, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121, India
- Timings: 05:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9670485000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Translating into 'Temple of Love', this beautiful structure is made of white Italian marble that can give even the Taj Mahal a run for its beauty and grandeur. Inaugurated in 2012, after eleven years of hard work and effort, this temple has gained massive popularity in a short frame of time. Blending in modern craftsmanship with ancient architecture, this 125 feet tall structure has two storeys of sheer beauty. With idols of Radha-Krishna and Sita-Ram, two of the most iconic couples in Hinduism, adorning the two floors of the temple, this place indeed is dedicated to love. There are carvings and statues, depicting the love stories of Krishna and his beloved Radha all through the temple and temple grounds. The garden surrounding the temple is also absolutely picturesque with neatly trimmed bushes and beautiful fountains. Prem Mandir Vrindavan Fountain show is also famous for spectacular night view. Spend your time here basking in all the beauty and spirituality that engulfs this place. Now, prem mandir vrindavan live darshan is also available.
Facts and Figures
- Founder : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 14th January 2001.
- Organized By : Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat
- Inaugurated By : Jagadguruttam 1008 Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj, 17 February 2012
- Size : Space 12 acre, The whole complex 54 acres
Prem Mandir Travel Tips
- Constructed of 30,000 tons of Italian karara marble.
- 125 feet high, 122 feet long and 115 feet wide.
- Majestically standing on 150 artistically carved pillars.
- Decorated with 9 beautifully engraved domes.
- 17 golden coloured kalash (pitchers) and a grand flag mast at the top.
- Built on the basis of Nagara Architecture.
- The combined efforts of approximately 1000 artisans and thousands of labourers who worked tirelessly for 11 years to complete this Temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Prem Mandir
- Most Hindu temples in India have no entry fees.
Prem Mandir Hours
- Arati: 05:30 AM, 08:30 AM, 11:50 AM, 04:30 PM and 08:10 PM
- Bhog: 06:10 AM, 11:30 AM and 05:30 PM
- Musical Fountain Show : 07:30 PM-08:00 PM in Summer and 07:00 PM-07:30 PM in Winter
How to Reach Prem Mandir
- Hire an auto-rickshaw.
- Hire a cycle-rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vrindavan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vrindavan and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Vrindavan include Prem Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75% of people start their Prem Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Prem Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prem Mandir
Prem Mandir Reviews & Ratings
awesome awesome.. when we goo there to see this place we are realized inner happiness. that is one of kind peace. very good place to see. in cleanliness: it should be very clean. maintained: well maintained by mandir committee direction: every direction write on own places. very comfortable to see.. this place.
spiritual place situated @ Vrindavan. This Place is famous worldwide. Night visit at this temple is really wow!. In the night time it look likes Heaven. As the name of this temple (प्रेम मंदिर ) I Really I love this place.
Very beautiful temple. Main attraction is the decoration of temple. Management of the temple is very good. They can easily handle huge crowd. I will recommend to visit the temple at sunset so you can see both the views of temple without light decoration and with evening light decoration. The is a canteen inside the temple promise to have a fast food. If you are in vrandavan should see this temple.
Lovely. Symbol of love, filled with devotion. The great one in this region. Most appreciable thing here is decoration of lightings, it's awesome. Peaceful and spiritual experience. Premises very neat and clean. Very well maintained. No any specific season to visit, it's always good to visit.
As the name say this temple is symbol of love. Each and everyone who goes inside here loves this temple. Especially the night vision out here with all of the lightning boost the ambience. There are several layers of lights scattering around the temple and also many small places out there for people to enjoy the ambience. You get a fresh piece of mind whenever you wonder around the temple with all the lightning. Great place to spend your time with friends family. It is not just about the worship and religious factor but about all the refreshments. Water fountains too helps you a lot and give much of amusements. Architecture,animation and designs out there are just awesome.Do give this place a visit highly recommended.
I just want to come and do sat-sang in Prem Bhawan with peoples how it possible and on what time it happens.Answer Report Abuse
There is no fixed day for satsang. They are held every two to three weeks. The duration of these satsang shivirs maybe from two to seven days. It will be best that you call them up on 91-9670485000 for staying querries and 91-8882480000 for satsang schedule.Report Abuse
Is prem mandir open tomorrowAnswer Report Abuse
Hi Vikash. Prem Mandir is open everyday between 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM.Report Abuse