Auckland Town Hall
- Address: Queen St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- Phone: +64-93092677
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Hall
Built during the early 20th century, the Auckland Town Hall was established as an administrative building. Today, along with its original function, the place is quiet popular for its Chamber Concert. The building adds to the heritage of the city and is quiet a sight after dark when the hall is illuminated.
The baroque design built by using Oamaru limestone, kauri floors, dreamy chandeliers, metal ceiling works, castiron balustrades and stained-glass windows- all make the place enchanting. Do catch a live music concert here to truly experience the place.
- For ticket prices of trending shows, visit the official website.
- Auckland Town Hall is open for performances only but you cantake a walkaround any time of the day.
- Auckland Town Hall Box Office opens 90 minutes prior to performances at Auckland Town Hall.
- For timings of trending shows, visit the official website.
- By Bus: Mayoral Drive Near Airedale St
- By Train: Britomart (2.1 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Auckland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auckland and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.49% of people who visit Auckland include Auckland Town Hall in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75% of people start their Auckland Town Hall visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Auckland Town Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Auckland Town Hall
Lovely building. Great place to hang out and chill in the city.
A Beautiful Building near Aotea Square Queen St Auckland City. Venues are held here. Citizenships, Graduations, and many more. My role as a City Photographer, I value every single angles and structures of the building. I have shot some styles of Auckland Town Hall and I would like to create these photos that I will attach here as license-free for all rights worldwide.
APO concert. As always 10/10. Awesome Hall.
A place of history. As a performer at the annual Big Sing it's amazing to feel the atmosphere of the building. Also, a captivating place to watch performances of the many varieties
Old, heritage place. Always love to go for the concert here.