Are you looking for what to do in Ningbo?
PLACES TO SEE
- Tianyi Pavilion: The oldest surviving library in the county, built in the 16th century by Fan Qin, a Ming official.
- Ashoka Temple: A Buddhist temple which is said to be the home to relics (bone fragment) of Sakyamuni, the founder of Buddhism.
- Baoguo Temple: A cultural temple originally built during the Eastern Han Dynasty. It is the oldest undamaged wooden structure in China.
- Ningbo Ocean World: One of the largest aquariums in China.
- Ningbo Tianfeng Ta: Initially built during the Tang dynasty and rebuilt again in the Song dynasty, this tower is a tourist attraction that has a legend of seven hidden stories.
- Nanxi Hot Spring: A hot spring resort with picturesque mountains, verdant trees and beautiful lakes; it is one of the ten best places to visit in Ningbo.
The Tourist information centre of Ningbo helps you with the maps, guides and videos about the different places worth visiting city.
- Dongqian Lake Tourist Area: Visit the natural beauty of Dongqian Lake and the places around along with a tour guide. Address: Dongqianhu Town, Yinzhou District, Ningbo 315100, China.
- Ningbo Yue Lake: Tour of the serene Moon Lake of Ningbo. Address: Cangqiao Street, Haishu District, Ningbo 315010, China.
- Ningbo Cicheng Ancient Town Site: Tour the traditional buildings and halls of the ancient town. Take along a travel guide to know more about its history. Address: No.6 Renmin Road, Jiangbei District, Ningbo 315031, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ningbo and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ningbo getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ningbo with confidence.