Gotoh Museum141 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3-9-25 Kaminoge, Setagaya, Tokyo 158-0093, Japan Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-337030661
- Ticket Price: 1000 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums
The Gotoh Museumis basically a private museum in the city that features the picturesque and stunning works of Keita Goto. Keita was the founder of the Tokyu Corporation and was also an antique art collector. There are many artefacts and relics that hold a lot of value and are considered as National treasures. The Museum comes highly recommended by locals and is agood way to know more about the collector and his collection.
Gotoh Museum Travel Tips
- It is suggested to use the public transport to reach here rather than a personal car.
- Check the upcoming exhibitions before your visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gotoh Museum
- Adult: Yen 1000
- Student: Yen 700
- Child free.
- Special exhibition prices vary.
Gotoh Museum Hours
- Last admission 4:30 p.m.
How to Reach Gotoh Museum
- Take a train from Kaminoge Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Trois Petits Loups
- Prasidha Taj Kaminoge
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gotoh Museum Address: 3-9-25 Kaminoge, Setagaya, Tokyo 158-0093, Japan
- Gotoh Museum Contact Number: +81-337030661
- Gotoh Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Gotoh Museum Price: 1000 JPY
- Time required to visit Gotoh Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.46% of people who visit Tokyo include Gotoh Museum in their plan
70% of people start their Gotoh Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gotoh Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gotoh Museum
People normally club together Ghibli Museum and Yokota Air Base while planning their visit to Gotoh Museum.
People also prefer to start their day with Gotoh Museum.