Kidzania Tokyo, TokyoCurrently Open
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango135-8614 Tokyo, Koto, Toyosu, 2 Chome-4-9, Urban Dock LaLaport TOYOSU Northport third floor 33200
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-570064646
- Ticket Price: 2850 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Games
About Kidzania Tokyo, Tokyo
KidZania Tokyo is a family amusement centre and entertainment park. The destination is known for its fun activities and great attractions. If you are travelling with children then this becomes a great destination to visit. There are many activities and games that the children can enjoy. A fun-filled learning experience is what the destination offers. The place is perfect to spend some quality family time.
Kidzania Tokyo Ticket Prices
- Preschool (3 and over) yen 2,850
- Jr. High School yen 3,250
- Adults (16 and over) yen 1,850
- Seniors (60 and Over) yen 950
- Preschool w/disabilities yen 1,420
- Primary w/disabilities yen 1,570
How To reach Kidzania Tokyo by Public Transport
- Take a train from Toyosu Station
- Take a taxi or rental to the location
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kidzania Tokyo, Tokyo Reviews
Pretty sure my 4yo son had the best day of his life here. Look for the English days run a few times a month and because kidzania opens before the shopping centre it is in, you need to find the right entrance, which is the main central entrance either on the water side or on the opposite side.
It is a nice place for kids..best enjoyed in groups.. However...for the amount of money adults are required to pay to just enter..least we can expect is free WiFi..
Great place for the kids to come and work/play. Not a whole lot for parents to do other than take pictures or videos. Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Recommend the afternoon program as it is not as busy as the morning, but you need to arrive early if you want to guarantee you can get a ticket and get a good spot in line.
Great place for kids. Long day for adults but we'll worth it.
this place is awesome! will definitely come back again!