Fiddlers Irish PubCurrently Open
- Address: Fiddler’s Irish Pub, 9 Frongasse, 53121 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +49-0228614161
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Pubs
Fiddlers Irish Pub - Review
Bonn is frequented by business professionals, foreign students and research scholars. The Fiddler’s Irish Pub is the top spot for a friendly banter in the evening with beer and snacks. Known for its exclusive Irish Craft Beers, the pub is into its third generation of ownership at Bonn.
The Fiddler’s Irish Pub is often tagged as a two-floor destination with a ‘triple identity’. It transforms its ambience from a Student’s Pub to a Pre- Show Theatre and Cinema venue throughout its operating hours. The Irish waiters and waitresses serve the best of Irish cuisine amidst a cave-like ambience bustling with 400-odd people at any hour. Weekends are a colourful affair with Johnny Hollywood Karaoke Show and Pub Trivia in parties.
Some menu offered by The Fiddler’s Irish Pub includes:
- Fish and Chipo with Tartare sauce
- Minty Mush Peas
- Irish Stout Beamish
- Irish Stew
- Vanilla ice-cream with Hot cherry on top
- Deep-fried Chocolate bars
Apart from Irish cuisine, the bar also serves Sunday brunch, Celtic, Scandinavian and Bavarian delicacies. An ideal place for a dinner for two or a corporate Finger party!
Fiddlers Irish Pub Information
- The bar is located very close to the Bonn central station.
- Advance reservation is accepted.
- Entry is reserved for adults above 18 years of age.
- Only adults with valid ID are allowed to order drinks.
- Kids are strictly not allowed.
- Carry cash as the cashier may not accept cards VISA/Master Card.
- Take-away parcels are allowed but no delivery.
- Outdoor lounge and patio is available for smokers.
- Enjoy the free Wi-Fi and parking area with Happy Hour offers.
- Coat check is offered.
- Friendly place for physically challenged individuals.
How To reach Fiddlers Irish Pub by Public Transport
- Train No: No Information, Nearest Railway Station: Bonn Central
- Bus No: SB60, Bus stop: Bonn
Restaurants Near Fiddlers Irish Pub
- Cassius Garten
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bonn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fiddlers Irish Pub
81.56% of people who visit Bonn include Fiddlers Irish Pub in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
82.61% of people start their Fiddlers Irish Pub visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fiddlers Irish Pub
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fiddlers Irish Pub
People normally also visit Praetorium while planning their trip to Fiddlers Irish Pub.
Fiddlers Irish Pub Trips
Fiddlers Irish Pub, Bonn Reviews
Nice Location, spent many nights here drinking and having fun with friends. Just recently the chef changed and it's a huge step forward. Loving the Irish stew, minced beef pie and burger. Will come again ;)
Great staff, very friendly. Nice food and beer for a competitive price.
Great food, great international service and beer to boot! Nothing better than a cold one with the boys at the Fiddler's
Good space and nice setup. One of the best pubs in Bonn.
Lovely staff and the Monday night bi-lingual (English & German) pub quiz is highly recommended. Irish folk might be interested to know that one can watch Irish TV here, if they are in need of RTÉ commentary for the upcoming match.