Fiddlers Irish Pub, Bonn
About Fiddlers Irish Pub, Bonn
Fiddlers Irish Pub, Bonn - Address, Phone Number
Address: Fiddler’s Irish Pub, 9 Frongasse, 53121 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Pubs
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Bonn is frequented by business professionals, foreign students and research scholars. The Fiddler’s Irish Pub is the top spot for a friendly banter in the evening with beer and snacks. Known for its exclusive Irish Craft Beers, the pub is into its third generation of ownership at Bonn.
The Fiddler’s Irish Pub is often tagged as a two-floor destination with a ‘triple identity’. It transforms its ambience from a Student’s Pub to a Pre- Show Theatre and Cinema venue throughout its operating hours. The Irish waiters and waitresses serve the best of Irish cuisine amidst a cave-like ambience bustling with 400-odd people at any hour. Weekends are a colourful affair with Johnny Hollywood Karaoke Show and Pub Trivia in parties.
Some menu offered by The Fiddler’s Irish Pub includes:
- Fish and Chipo with Tartare sauce
- Minty Mush Peas
- Irish Stout Beamish
- Irish Stew
- Vanilla ice-cream with Hot cherry on top
- Deep-fried Chocolate bars
Apart from Irish cuisine, the bar also serves Sunday brunch, Celtic, Scandinavian and Bavarian delicacies. An ideal place for a dinner for two or a corporate Finger party!
Fiddlers Irish Pub Information
- The bar is located very close to the Bonn central station.
- Advance reservation is accepted.
- Entry is reserved for adults above 18 years of age.
- Only adults with valid ID are allowed to order drinks.
- Kids are strictly not allowed.
- Carry cash as the cashier may not accept cards VISA/Master Card.
- Take-away parcels are allowed but no delivery.
- Outdoor lounge and patio is available for smokers.
- Enjoy the free Wi-Fi and parking area with Happy Hour offers.
- Coat check is offered.
- Friendly place for physically challenged individuals.
How To reach Fiddlers Irish Pub by Public Transport
- Train No: No Information, Nearest Railway Station: Bonn Central
- Bus No: SB60, Bus stop: Bonn
Restaurants Near Fiddlers Irish Pub
- Cassius Garten
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bonn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fiddlers Irish Pub, Bonn Reviews - Write a Review
Wonderful freindly atmosphere and a great list of drinks and foods. Bit expensive, Guiness was over 4 euros for half a liter, but worth it for a nice place to sit down and chat, with Table-service. Staff were top.
Great real pub, will be here often!
Nice irish pub for a pint and some food. cheers
The best Guinness ever. Nothing comes close. They also have a lot of events going on regularly. One of the best places to hang out with friends.
When it gets too full the quality of the food decreases
- Nearby Attractions
- Alter Friedhof
- Che Guevara
- Catedral De Bonn
- Doppelkirche St. Maria Und St. Clemens
- Kreuzbergkirche Church
- Estatua De Beethoven
- Heilige Stiege
- Doppelkirche Or Doppelkirche Schwarzrheindorf
- Bonn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bonn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bonn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bonn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bonn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bonn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bonn