Lost Souls Alley851 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Floriańska 6, 31-021 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-666986069
- Ticket Price: 23 PLN
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
This is a unique specialty Museum. It is almost guaranteed that you have never seen anything else like it. It is an interactive exhibit dedicated to the human emotion of fear. Once your group is locked inside, you will be given a torch. That's right, only one torch per group. Your task is to navigate your way out of the museum. Even knowing that you are utterly safe when you head inside, this little group tour will terrify you. There are about 10 rooms to navigate. There will be unsettling sounds, sudden shocks when things jump out at you, blood-spattered walls, and oodles of other special effect. The psychological dread is quite intense. But the experience is entirely worth it. This is currently one of the most popular attractions of Krakow!
Lost Souls Alley Travel Tips
- There is a minimum two and maximum six person group limit.
- Stay with group during tour.
- Mobiles must be switched off.
- Photography and recording not permitted.
- No smoking, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, guns or knives
- Not allowed: Children under 14; patients of heart disease, hypertensive, epilepsy, claustrophobia, arachnophobia, nyktophobia, asthma and pragnant women.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lost Souls Alley
Prices depend on the number of people in the group:
- 2 people: 23 PLN
- 3 - 4 people: 21 PLN
- 5 - 6 people: 19 PLN
- 2 - 3 people (exclusive show): 30 PLN
How to Reach Lost Souls Alley
- Walk or cycle to here to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.4% of people who visit Krakow include Lost Souls Alley in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
79.39% of people start their Lost Souls Alley visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lost Souls Alley
82.49% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lost Souls Alley
Lost Souls Alley Reviews & Ratings
Will the museum be open on the 31st December, 1st january, or 2nd january?Answer Report Abuse
For now, it seems that the Lost Souls Alley will be open on 31st Dec, 1st Jan, as well as 2nd Jan. But, it is highly recommended that you call them first on 48 666 986 069 before visiting.Report Abuse