Caixaforum Madrid1168 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paseo del Prado, 36, 28014 Madrid, Spain, 28014
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-913307300
- Fax: +1-913307330
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Garden, Architecture , Exhibition , Workshop, Sculpture, Social, Arts
Take an old out of use electrical station. Plop several new floors atop it. Slap a green vertical garden (of 15,000 plants) up one side. Scatter a few moody looking sculptures about. Stick a trippy white staircase in the centre. Glam it up with interior decoration that looks like something out of a futuristic dream. And Viola – you’ve got what is one of Madrid’s most visited museum and cultural centres. Its temporary exhibits can feature everything from theatre, movies, concerts and family centric workshops. Somehow it all works, and it’s one of the best examples of industrial architecture in the world.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 7 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Caixaforum Madrid
- Free for under 16.
- Free admission on: May 15, Feast of San Isidro November 10, Feast of La Almudena, May 18, International Day Museums.
- Guided tours of the exhibitions: 3 €; Conferences: 4 €; Film screenings: 4 €; Concerts: 12 €; Family Entertainment: 6 €; Family Art: 2 € and Coffee chat: 4 €.
How to Reach Caixaforum Madrid
- By Metro: Line 1 stop Atocha
- By Train: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C7, C8 and C10 stop Atocha
- By Bus: Lines 10, 14, 27, 34, 37 and 45, stopping at the Paseo del Prado; Lines 26, 32 and 6 stopping at Atocha
- Restaurant and cafe at the Forum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.99% of people who visit Madrid include Caixaforum Madrid in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
45.99% of people start their Caixaforum Madrid visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Caixaforum Madrid
75.37% of people prefer walking in order to reach Caixaforum Madrid