Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles, Madrid
About Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles, Madrid
Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Calle Alcalay Paseo de Recoletos, 28014 Madrid, Spain (Centro)
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm Details
Added 10.5K times in trip plans
Landmark, Walking Area, Palace, Plaza, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Madrid has many landmarks – this is perhaps the most beautiful. Cybele, the eponymous goddess whose fountain decorates the neo-classical plaza, has long been a symbol of Madrid; the Real Madrid Football Club reflects this, and fans celebrate wins right in front of the sculpture. Three beautiful and famous buildings border the square – the Banco de Espana, the Linares Place, and the Buenavista Palace.
However, it’s the fourth building that’s truly striking – the Cybele Palace, also known as the Palace of Communication. Inside you’ll find an exhibition hall for displays regarding the city’s culture and future. The palace tower has a gazebo with a privileged view of Madrid (you get a 360 view of the Madrid skyline and can see up Gran Via, Prado, and Retiro Park); a music hall, and a dreamy glass gallery that’s only accessible on Sundays.
Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles Information
- You can visit anytime in between the visiting hours.
- Check out the bookstore, the cafe, the restaurant and the terrace bar inside the palace.
- Other Contact Details: +34-913962274.
Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles Ticket Prices
- Visits to the viewpoint are free every first Wednesday of the month and day: May 2, 15 May to 12 October.
- Minors (under 12) must be accompanied by adults. They are charged EUR 0.50.
How To reach Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles by Public Transport
- By Metro: Line 2 - Banca de Espana
- By Train: Recoletos
- By Bus: 1, 2, 202, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146, 150, 203, Airport Express Line.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Plaza And Palacio De Cibeles, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Nuevos Ministerios
- Iglesia De Las Calatravas
- Estatua Felipe III
- Jardin Del Principe De Anglona
- Conde Duque
- Estatua De Goya
- Museo Atletico De Madrid
- Arco De La Victoria
- Parroquia De Nuestra Senora Del Carmen Y San Luis
- Edificio Grassy
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid